~*Twisted Carnival - New employees and New guests welcome!*~

Started by Nim, June 11, 2010, 06:46:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nim

Hurry, Hurry step right up and Join in the fun at that Twisted Carnival!! 

The Carnival is ran by Santablo an Arch or Greater Demon along with a wide variety of equally scary or otherwise miss understood beings who have long been shunned by humans... its a place where the Vampires and Werewolves who live in the House of Horrors are very real... Visitors sometimes go missing... sometimes held captive and forced to work... sometimes used for other purposes... Twisted clowns?  oh yeah they are there too... "Hey kid want a balloon."  Fortune tellers... why not?  Scary rides that 'malfunction' frequently with nasty results?  Fully functional torture chambers...Hehe... yeah those might work too.  Anything and everything that may be found in a carnival, circus or even traveling fair.  If your looking for a potentially scary strange wild ride then the Twisted Carnival is just the right place for your. 

Please submit applications here.  Please include:

Character Name:
Sexual Orientation:
Position in the Carnival:  (Human visitor,  Human becomes victim, or employee.  If Employee please state what kind of job your character is looking for.)
Personality:
Brief History:
Description:  (Can either be a picture or described the good ole fashioned way.  Either way works)

Please PM Demik or myself with any questions or concerns about the game.  Thank you and I look forward to see you you all at the Carnival!!

If you wish to see what has gone on with the Twisted Carnival click the link below.

Damnedangel

Character Name: Flame

Race: A half demon/half angel

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Position in the Carnival: Luring people to the carnival and occasionally taking them to become the carnivals captives.

Personality: Acts completely innocent most of the time but hides her demonic side beneath her innocence. She can be shy around new employees but around visitors she is calm, collected and very persuasive.

Brief History:
Flames parents had left her at a young age and she never forgave them for it. Since she was little she has been living on the streets stealing to survive but at the age of 17 she heard about a carnival in town which she decided to check out. When she went there she snuck in not being able to afford a ticket, she looked round all the attractions her angel side making her feel repulsed and scared but her demon side loving it all when the Arch demon running the circus caught her. She offered to lure people to the carnival if in return she could become part of it and he agreed.
For the past two years she has been inticing people to the carnival by making herself seem mysterious. The Arch/Greater demon running the carnival is the only one who knows she is part angel, all the other employee's believe her to be a half demon.

Description:

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

Nim

Very nice character  Damnedangel.  We do have a Siren who calls the towns people to the carnival but it never hurts to have another person to lure people in.  Particularly since from what I read I get the impression that Flame does so on more of a personal manner which is very cool. 

Please go ahead and move your character to the character sheet for the carnival and pop in to introduce yourself to the rest of the folks on the OOC.  Just click on the link in the bottom of my post and it shall take you to your new Carnival Home.  I hope you have fun and Welcome Aboard.

Tenda

Character Name: Kiara Logan
Race: Human
Position in the Carnival:  Human becomes victim
Personality: Curious and trustworthy; She enjoys watching people and learning new things.
Brief History: Kiara is the 3rd of 5 children and is not a leader or spoiled. Her Mother died when she was only 5 and her father and two older sisters helped to raise Kiara and her little brothers. She attends college and has arrived home for vacation when she hears the circus is in town. She gets a thrill out of all things different and those that can be considered creepy. She goes to the Circus hoping to get a rush.. What will she find there?
Description: 

Can I lick you?

Nim

Greetings Tenda,

I always love to see new visitors to the Carnival.  If you have any specific ideas of what you would like to see happen with your character please feel free to bring them up in the OOC thread.

Kiara is more than welcome to pop into the carnival any time you are ready.  you can follow the link in my first page and add her character to the character sheet.  Then either start off with your visit to the OOC thread.  If your just going to jump into the game have it be about 9am and arriving into the carnival grounds which does included the parking area. 

LimitlessNikkie

Character Name: Ash

Race: Vampire

Sexual Orientation: Hetero/ curious

Position in the Carnival: entertainment: contortionist/knife juggling show

Personality: Spunky and fun loving. She reveals in the attention she receives. She is outgoing and happy. She lives a life of pleasure and joy doing nothing unless it will serve her to. She's flirty and love toying with people, since becoming a vampire she has just become more outrageous over indulging in anything and everything that entertains her. She wants nothing more out of life then to be happy.

Brief History: Born into a family of Vegas show performers Ash learned her unusual skills early. She literally grew up back stage of the golden nugget burlesque show. She loved every moment she thought she was the luckest kid in the world. She started preforming with her dad at 16 Doing contortion and being his his 'victim' during the knife throwing show. On her 19th birthday she was partying and drew the attention of the wrong guy. During a one night stand he left her bleeding but her had the curticy to put her in the basement so she wouldn't die. She woke up hungry and alone. For a few months she wondered alone making her way in the dark when she saw a flier for the Twisted Carnival. Figuring it was fate she went to find out about joining. 

Description:  5'8, pale flawless skin, unnaturally bright expressive green eyes dominate her small face, small slender delicate build, long strait shimmering blue black hair cascades down her back. She wears minimal clothing alot of shorts, tanktops, and loves flipflops. wears alot of eye grabbing bright colors.

Nim

Greetings  LimitlessNikkie,  I love your character ideas.  I especially loved your brief history.  She will indeed make a very good addition to the carnival.  Please go ahead and copy your character idea to the Character sheet for the Carnival and give a brief intro of yourself in the OOC for ever one to meet you.  I'm looking forward to seeing you there and welcome to The Twisted Carnival!!

Shoshana

Character Name: Jake Aaron

Race: Human

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Position in the Carnival:   Human visitor;  Human becomes victim.

Personality: Jake is an adventurous adrenaline junkie always looking for the next thrill. He doesn't expect the carnival to be as challenging or as interesting as, say, ice climbing, but it should be fun for a night.

Brief History: Jake is the second child of two staid professors who both teach at the University of Miami. His parents envisioned him keeping up the family tradition of advanced education, but he has yet to go to college. Surfing, scuba diving, rock climbing, ice-climbing, snowboarding and travelling with just his backpack have taken up too much of his time. His parents won't support him until he settles down and goes to college; but he's always managed to find jobs giving lessons or even waiting tables when he has to. So far, life is good!

Description: Jake stands about 6 foot 2. He has long, lean muscles and tanned skin. He keeps his plain brown hair short and stubble to a minimum. His best features are his lively hazel eyes and slightly crooked grin.
The door's open but the ride it ain't free.

~Bruce Springsteen

Nim

Greetings Shoshana!!! 

Jake sounds like a great addition to the Carnival!  Character is approved!  Please click the link to the Carnival in my signature and add your Character sheet to our cast of characters.  Stop into the OOC to say hi then feel free to start up with your character in the thread that says outside of carnival for Jake's arrival. 

Will be looking forward to seeing you there!!!  ;D

TheVillain

Character Name: Lucas Red
Race: Incubus
Position in the Carnival:  Employee, House of Horrors

Personality: Not many other ways to say it then "a sexual predator". Born and raised in the Age of Pirates, he shows a distinct lack of care for the proud traditions and culture of demons. Instead he just wants to drink, cuss, fight, and screw- not necessarily in that order. Has been in modern times long enough that he doesn't always talk like a pirate, but slips when highly emotional. Not the greatest when it comes to technology either, but it looks like fun. Currently he's playing it careful, attempting to get his strength back.

Brief History: Born to a prostitute between the cannons of a pirate ship, Lucas had no idea his father was an Incubus until he had sex for the first time. Apparently part of the curse is that if one of your parent's is in Incubus or a Succubus and if your first time isn't with someone you truely love you become one yourself. Lucas was having a threesome.
Since then Lucas has brought his more pirate style of thinking to what's normally a proud demon race. When he carelessly impregnated a governor's daughter the other sex demons punished him by locking him away in a magic marital aid. Lucas isn't a fool however, and dedicated his energies to keeping himself alive for as long as possible.
Last year a curious museum curator used the 300 year old sex toy, releasing Lucas from his prison. Having learned a thing or two about staying low, he fed on her until she died and snuck away into the night.
Currently, he trying to get his strength back while hiding out at the carnival, bit by bit. His most common method at the moment is to use his Incubus abilities to ambush women in the House of Horrors. What he plans to do after he gets his full strength back not even he knows.

Description: A strong build that speaks of someone who works out, Lucas is considered quite handsome in a decidedly masculine way. Less a modern pop star, more a 40's movie action star. Red hair and naturally red eyes, he uses magic to make them appear blue. Essentially, mix a young Rock Hudson with all the good qualities of a ginger male and you have Lucas Red.

This is not an accident. As an Incubus his looks are always going to be at least very handsome, and at full strength he'll be considered so handsome it enters the realm of the supernatural. As it stands his Incubus bloodline gives him a few powers- but nothing really worth it in a stand-up fight.
1.) Lucas can force people to feel sexual desire, the closer he is to them the stronger. This works better on women then men, and works best on non-supernaturals.
2.) Lucas can force people to feel sexual pleasure if he has established skin-on-skin contact, the more skin the stronger. Again, this works better on women then it does men and it works best on non-supernaturals.
3.) Lucas is immune to all non-supernatural diseases and is quite fertile. As such he considers it a perverse point of pride that he has never used a condom.
4.) Lucas can drain life energy from others, but only during sexual intercourse. This can have effects ranging from the victim is a little more tired and hungry then they would be otherwise to outright killing them by draining them completely.
5.) Lucas has some level of spell-casting, though it's quite weak. On the fly, nothing more dramatic then changing his eye color. With the time and materials for a full ritual he can make more dramatic effects- but not without spending the precious life energy he's drained from others.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Nim

Greetings Villain!!

Very nice character sheet!!! Lucas is indeed a very well thought out character and is more than welcome to join in and become a part of the House of Horrors.

I would say click onto the link in my signature but I thought I saw your name as being one who was looking at the Carnival earlier.  Please feel free to add your Character to the Cast sheet and come in to say hello in the OOC.

Time in game is between 9:00 am and 10:00 am.  I look forward to seeing you there!

And welcome to Twisted Carnival!!