Any ladies like to try this?

Started by Kalthus63, April 26, 2011, 06:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalthus63

Having seen these clips, I'm suddenly very interested in finding a Lady who would like to do an RP in this setting:

Legend of the Seeker Meet Mistress Denna

Mistress Denna performs her dark magic in Legend of the Seeker

Down in the dungeon with Mistress Denna

er - I think they just about say it all!

Kalthus63

Kalthus63

Clearly not all work and no play for the Mord Sith...

Kalthus63

The more I learn about this series, the more fun it sounds. Here's Christina Carpenter describing her costume in an interview:

SFM: Lastly, I’m a costumer and seeing all the wonderful roles that you’ve had, what was your favorite costume?

Carpenter: [with no hesitation at all] The Mord Sith from “Legend of the Seeker”.

SFM: It looks uncomfortable, but you looked fabulous!

Carpenter:  It was painful, but it was amazing craftsmanship. Amazing craftsmanship.

SFM: Did they have to sew you into that?

Carpenter:  It’s all custom-[made]. Like I had seams from the top of my arch to around my heel… like stuff you never even have to think about. They were all from “Lord of the Rings”, the seamstress and stuff. It was a factory. It was amazing.

OddRose

Mord-Sith are awesome. I haven't seen much of the series yet, but I have read the 'Sword of Truth' books. The whole series of books was great, but Mord-Sith were probably my favorite part. I would love to give this a shot, it sounds like a lot of fun.

Kalthus63

That sounds great. Do you want to drop me a PM and we can discuss a few ideas? ;D

Le Immortelle

This sounds like a lot of fun to me! Is the game still open?

Kalthus63

Indeed it is - I like to think I'm man enough to take on TWO Mord-Sith! Please drop me a PM and we'll talk through ideas, setting etc. ;D

Lady Elena

Oo, Legend of the Seeker!  I'm on Blood of the Fold now and have seen most of the first season of the series.  It's amazing!  If you guys ever wanted to get a group RP together inspired by the concepts and setting, let me know.  I wouldn't want to like... do a "hey, let's play Richard and Denna" RP, but if we used the setting, I'd be all for it!

Happy gaming everyone!
PLEASE BE PATIENT.  I live in a place where it snows in October, and between no electricity and a busted water heater, life has been kind of hectic.  I WILL get to our scenes. Please see my Apologies Thread for more info.

ONs & OFFs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=106488.0 (Updated 5.27.11)

Scene Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=106577.0

Apologies: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108093.msg4694974#msg4694974

Sasha

ummmm indeed Mord-sith ......

Love the legend of the seeker .....though I have only watched the movies. I have pondered putting together a group game with them on occasion. However with a limited knowledge base feel I am too weak to be a GM for such a game . I think I even made up a character .

So if you decide to maybe open this up to a small group game .....puuuurrrrrrrrsssss

Kalthus63

Still quite happy to run this one as a solo, if anyone is interested... ;D

Kalthus63

I've really got to start going to science fiction conventions again....

Kalthus63

People involved with Mord-Sith cosplay must either have a terrific time at conventions - if they are into erotic LARP!