What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mimetisme

Kinda a bland day for me.

Hair down, untamed and no trinkets. Black t-shirt with gamer thing on the chest. (On the front of the shirt, the words 'I'm not procrastinating... I'm doing side quests' with a decal of an eight-bit hourglass following the word 'not', an arrow pointing at the word 'side'.) Dark blue flare jeans, worn and the ankle bottoms frayed. Sneakers, Skechers, black with blue piping and blue inside. They're off now. No rings, only my cornetto (Italian for 'hornlet') necklace, silver. Lips, as always, painted. Today a glacial stormy blue. It fit my mood when I got out of bed after admitting defeat on my getting to sleep.  Oh, and my dark purple sassy frame glasses.
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

The Green One

Black and green DC sneakers, black sweatpants, The Flash shirt~

Not available for new stories

Beguile's Mistress

Dark red pencil skirt and a white long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black sling back heels

Beguile's Mistress

Black linen slacks and an aquamarine 3/4 length sleeve silk blouse with a paisley pattern of dark aquamarine and white and black ballet flats

Nowherewoman

black dress slacks, button-down linen blouse.
My eyes are a window to the storm that's getting close.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Beguile's Mistress

Light gray pencil skirt and a pale lavender long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black sling-back heels

Beguile's Mistress

Teal accordion pleated skirt and a lemon yellow knit top with a round neck and elbow length sleeves, sheer black stockings and black heels

AudrianKaine

House clothes : mismatched ankle socks, long black tee, tights turned sweats which I cut into shorts. lol
Enter The Lion's Den
[Was having some writer's block and this godforsaken heatwave ain't helping either. I'm hoping to get something out tonight after work.]

RedRose

Red shirt, black skirt, red heels
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Mimetisme

Humid and muggy, so basketball shorts, sports bra.
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

The Green One

Green Converse, black skinny jeans, green plaid shirt, black tie and suspenders~

Beguile's Mistress

Pale blue sleeveless sheath with a white long-sleeved jacket, beige stockings and beige heels

AmberStarfire

A dark pink, long-sleeved top with white flowers and jeans.

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt and a long-sleeved ivory blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels

AmberStarfire

A mustard, green and black long-sleeved striped top with gold sparkly thread through it, a cropped black t-shirt that says 'Wild', charcoal grey track pants, and earrings that are small silver turtles.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gold cotton twill slacks and white cotton pullover shirt with elbow length sleeves and a round neckline and over that a matching button up cotton shirt left open and beige flat sandals

The Green One

Black Converse low boots, green plaid skinny jeans, black button shirt and green tie~

Dark Rez

Captain Obvious

Blue shirt, white under shirt, black slacks, black fake leather shoes.

adroitgrayman

Only a short, its so hot in here :(
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

avorae

Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

The Green One

Black Converse, plaid black and white skinny jeans, black button shirt and white tie~

CriminalMindsFan

Sweatpants and a t-shirt with socks on feet because I don't have to go out again today. LOL

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on May 08, 2018, 03:46:04 PM
Giving presentations to new clients today so it's a dress up day featuring my black Armani business suit and a silk and lace pale salmon camisole with sheer black stockings and black linen court shoes.

Hope the clients bought whatever was presented to them.  ;D

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on May 22, 2018, 03:26:10 PM
Hope the clients bought whatever was presented to them.  ;D
Three of the four prospective clients signed contracts. :-)

White linen dress with round neck, sleeveless fitted bodice and gathered skirt, red belt and a row of red buttons down the front for decoration, white low-heeled sandals