Silver's Ideas [F for M] (10/30/23)

Started by Silver, October 12, 2012, 10:35:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver

☾ ✧ The Guide to Silver
Ons and Offs: My Ons and Offs; also writing samples and other notes.
Thread Ideas: You are Here!

I am currently looking for one or two stories for the time being. I am really craving Killing Killers and Taken in that order. Ideas with * are ones craved But feel free to look at all of my ideas; I still have the desire to figure something out with them.

*Killing Killers
Killing Killers [Extreme, M/F]: Open

Would be victims of a serial killer, two people (a man and a woman) were held captive and locked in a basement separately able to hear others and their final screams as they were killed. The pair; the remaining two still alive are brought together in one of the killer's sick and twisted games, due to one of them emotionally shutting down and not reacting to anything at all anymore, simply awaiting their impending death. That bond formed in that short amount of time, renewing the drive to live; making it possible for the killer to be killed but now the two are left with the aftermath, losing control in those moments afterward and having sex with one another before the police would come.

Once outside of their nightmare, the pair would keep in touch, perhaps forming some sort of relationship due to shared trauma. The pair over time suddenly wanted to kill all of the killers out there; feeling rushes of power and extreme arousal leading to extreme sex while blood was still fresh on their hands. How would something like this affect a person? Are the killers of killers monsters or delivers of justice to those who had died?

This is an idea that I came up with someone a long time ago and the game was put on pause but I am having an odd craving to try something this dark and extreme (for me) once again. Please take a look and read over the old story; Dangerous Obsessions

*Taken
Taken [UN, M/F]: Reluctantly Open

A young lady is hitchhiking, possibly in inclement weather. When a man stops, he picks her up and drives her somewhere to wait out the storm. They start exchanging information about their lives, and she gives some background on why she is crossing the nation in this manner. She wouldn't be missed, so the man thinks he likes her and wants to keep her for himself.
-
I see this starting out non-consensual but eventually becoming dubcon or consensual. I want to explore the character growth of someone suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. I am aware this may not be to everyone's taste, but I find it intriguing.

*Tides of Life
Tides of Life [UN, M/F]: Open

Two people were childhood friends until one was taken away from the other, having to move for whatever reason (be it death in the family, parents getting a new job, etc.). The young girl's grandmother begins collecting lettings from the young man as he grows up, saving them all in a box. Finally, the Grandmother would pass on, the box found now filled with 15 years worth of letters that wouldn't be opened. The woman would run into the man and not realize who he was at first, yet slowly and surely would realize.

Letters would be opened and read, trying to figure out what it is that she wants. Trying to catch up on 15 years when it seemed that they truly needed one another; perhaps in more ways than one....

The Times They Are Changing
The Times They Are Changing [UN, M/F or M/F/M]: Reluctantly Open

They married at a young age believing there was no way there could be someone more perfect in the world. Unfortunately, it turned out that he thought perhaps there was. For some number of years, he's been cheating on her with different women, not necessarily holding a second relationship but certainly not remaining faithful to his wife. She washes the shirts with the lipstick stains and perfumes on them and knows damn well, but he won't talk to her about it, he'd rather just go on as if there was nothing wrong.

Too many nights spent cold in her bed were beginning to make her think this arrangement wasn't working. Eventually, she gets tired of it and decides there's no reason she shouldn't be enjoying herself just as much as he has been. She meets another man and they quickly become closer, it's not long before the husband can see their marriage is tanking. But something about seeing his wife with another man sparks his instincts to keep what is his. Can she be saved from the new interest who has stolen her heart? Does she want to go back to that which is old when there is a possibility of it all happening again? Could the two work together to give her everything that she needs?

----

The degree of character growth would be very interesting as well as playing charterers who have reached, the end of the line so to speak. A crossroads within their lives. I would be open to two players for this story, one who is the husband and another who is the 'other' man or a person who wants to play both men.

Other Ideas But Not Current Craving
Ladies Of London
Ladies Of London [VAN, UN]:Open

Picture Inspiration

In that picture, you can see two women and most likely can tell they are very different from one another. What is the feeling gotten from the woman upon the right? Is it innocence, morals, or a well upbringing? And are your feelings upon the woman upon the left? Is she a conundrum to you, a mystery, or even someone from a darker place? Those are the things which I wish for you to think long and hard about while you continue reading.

The year would be sometime between 1768 and 1868, therefor placing it between the Georgian and Victorian Eras. The woman on the right in the picture would be known as Isabella (Bella), and also one of the main characters within this tale.  Around the age of seventeen, something odd would begin to happen to Isabella.  At first, things would be forgotten which would happen during the span of a few hours, unable to remember what had been done no matter how hard she tried. Time would carry on and those forgotten hours would become longer and longer until they turned into days at a time. The next weeks would come and finally grow to a period of two months where nothing could be remembered. In this way, it would happen over and over now only with weeks and months gone from memory. Unknown to Isabella those forgotten time periods being experienced were key to something important happening. Another personality was coming forth and taking over Isabella during those times when things were all but forgotten. That personality would name herself Belinda and begin to live a totally different life from the one Isabella was currently living.

Forward in time, we would go about two years to when Isabella would be very close to turning nineteen. By now the switching of personalities would have been going on for quite a bit of time. Know both women would be yet no one could be able to think of them as one in the same. A good reason for this would be that Isabella has a life for herself within the higher social circles, while Belinda might be within a higher social circle that was actually knee-deep in actions of the darker kind. Try to think about the mafia for an example of how they could be high and powerful while still taking care of things causing them problems, well within this case they would own a few of the cities most treasured brothels and some of those higher-up women worked within them from time to time.

Now what I would like to happen within this story would be that a man comes and asks for Isabella's hand in marriage. During that period of courtship, he would be a witness to that sudden personality switch of Isabella turning into Belinda , confused and angry this man would be wondering what was going on. This said the man would have a friend who was a member of that higher-up social circle which dripped its hands within taboo things. This other man would have a deep relationship with Belinda, the two would actually be engaged and planning to marry very soon. Between these two friends, a dinner could be planned so they could each meet the woman the other speaks so much about, yet before that dinner takes place they would both end up witnessing that personality switch out and be left wondering what could be done. Would one be willing to give up the side they love so the other could grow to love both women, would they try to find a way to split the women into two so they no longer live within the same body?

--------

I would like to try this out as a type of steam-punk game, I've read the background of steam-punk and would really love to give this a good effort. Also I am not sure if this could be turned into a small group game or not with other characters, but if enough people ask me about it then it can be done.

I do believe that is all of the info that I have done so far alone with a notes section if you wish to see it. If there are any other thoughts or questions which you have then please feel free to pm me.

Unrequited Love or Quenched Desire
Unrequited Love or Quenched Desire[UN]: Open for Discussion

Picture Inspiration

During her childhood, a young man would always pass underneath her bedroom window during the afternoon, many times the man could be caught just staring at the house which no one seemed to go to. This young woman's day always revolved around seeing that man come past that window, a window that opened up her heart.

Years later the same man was still passing her window, many times a day. The pair have never met one another yet each has heard stories of the other always wondering if there were any truth to them. By this point in time, the woman has fallen in love with a man who she has never actually seen up close let alone spoken to. Hidden away were pictures drawn of this man, along with words of love written out day after day.

----

Perhaps there is some type of social gathering which brings these two together. Will the feelings between the pair be Unrequited Love or Quenched Desired? Will it start off as one alone and turn into the other..?

The Dress
The Dress[UN, F/F]: Open

A young, recently engaged woman with submissive tendencies visits a dress shop suggested by her tyrannical mother-in-law. Instead of finding an old battle-axe of a proprietor, as she expected, however, she finds a tall beautiful woman about her own age running the shop. But the owner finds her client so enticing that she's willing to do nearly anything to get into her pants.

----

The shop owner would be a lesbian who has had a bit of a break within her love life and perhaps just couldn't pass up the chance to do what she will with the young bride-to-be. Perhaps she has issues with the young woman's soon-to-be mother-in-law.

Carried Away
New: Carried Away [UN, M/F or F/F]: Open

This Song is the Muse

"Carried Away"

Since my heart is golden
I've got sense to hold in
Tempted just to make an ugly scene
No I'm not as proper
My money's in copper
Ripped down from the brownstones to the street

Listen, I'm your friend, don't quote me
But not a friend worth noting
Yes, please don't ever note me as your friend
Who says we have cold hearts?
Acting out our old parts
Dance before my favorite little scene, oh oh oh oh

I get carried away, carried away, from you
When I'm open and afraid
Cause I'm sorry, sorry 'bout that
Sorry 'bout things that I've said
Always let it get to my head

All your appeal, once again with feeling
Higher education making sense
Justify your thesis, certain that you need this
Tell me what your point is in defense

Listen, I don't really know you
And I don't think I want to
But I think I can fake it if you can
Let's agree there's no need, no more talk of money
Let's just keep pretending to be friends, oh oh oh

When I'm open and afraid
Cause I'm sorry, sorry 'bout that
[x2]

Wake up in the morning, wake up in the evening
Wake up when you want to
'Cause no one's really watching
Wish you had something to say about it
But we all have problems
We're all having problems
And we all got something to say

When I'm open and afraid
'Cause I'm sorry, sorry 'bout that
[x2]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiEwJTOderQ#ws

A couple or very good friends who seem to have quite a few problems. Always being carried away from one another due to things that they have said, things that they have done to one another. Would they be egging one another on because of the anger and fighting which leads to 'Make-Up Sex'. How would they attempt to finally fix things? Would they finally try to fix things or continue downward in this self-destructive cycle....

Must Be The Love
Must Be The Love [UN, M/F]: Open

Must Be The Love(Song that mused this into being)
I followed you until the end
I counted every step
I did not know what was to come
And still I tried and dreamt

I wondered where I was before
I honestly can’t say
This must be the love they speak of
In those myths I read

This must be the love
This must be the love
This must be the love

When you know you found the one to keep
Oh, we wonder how we did not see
Our eyes opened when we found our love
And we healed

This must be the love
This must be the love
This must be the love

Every moment with you near
I feel more alive
I could give this world away
To keep this endless high

The scars within my heart are fading
Bit by bit I’m healed
The more I let go, the more I am whole
This time it’s for real

Bit by bit I’m healed
Bit by bit I’m healed
Bit by bit I’m healed

When you know you found the one to keep
Oh, we wonder how we did not see
Our eyes opened when we found our love
And we healed

This must be the love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6MLjDwiUoA#ws

Friends for the longest of times these two would have been, there for one another always but never truly seeing what could have been. As if they were walking around with blinders on, they grew and the years passed before being old enough to finally see. Perhaps there was finally a major heartbreak for each of them, a pact made to finally explore a relationship. Little would they know it would turn into the love that each had longed for their whole entire lives, with the last person who was never expected; the one who had always been standing right there. 

----

I just want something plot-driven but light in content more or less; I've left it pretty vague as I would want to create a more whole idea with my partner. The basic ingredients have been given, now it's up to us to add something that makes it magical.

Past Ideas Taken; Active
Dreamweaver
Dreamweaver [UN, M/F]: Taken

Imagine if our dreams were a prison, not an escape...

A young woman discovered, in her teen years, that she had the power to manipulate others' dreams, so long as she knew the person's first name and face. She could change their dreams however she chose, or simply watch theirs if they interested her.

Everything changes, however, when she attempts to manipulate the dreams of another Dreamweaver; older, and far more experienced. And, quite possibly, far more cruel. She finds herself trapped within a nightmare of his own design... will she ever be able to escape?

In Dreams

Pulled Into A Dream
Pulled Into A Dream [UN, M/F]: Taken

Picture Inspirations can be found Here!

Each of the characters would walk by bodies of water, when suddenly they felt themselves being pulled by the water; as if the water was speaking to them, having an untold connection with each of them.  Down into the depths of darkness, each fell, trying to fight against the water before appearing in a world that seemed to be covered by water and void of life; until finding the other. Would the water disappear, would this world be like the one each of them already knew, or something else completely? Had this seemingly other world been created by unspoken desires and dreams?

Enchantment Under the Sea - Moved Offsite.

Will Work For Food
Will Work For Food [UN EX, M/F]: Taken
A woman in the middle of a dark depressive episode would pick up a homeless person who was holding up a sign that read; 'Will Work For Food..' She takes this a step further by bringing the man home with her with the idea that her home, her money, and all her possessions will be given to this person; if he agrees to kill her.
-
I don't actually see death happening with this story but would a man down on his luck take advantage of a woman who is hopeless and at the end of her rope? Would he manipulate her, make her dependent upon him for her happiness, or could something darker take place? I had a story with this idea many years ago and it's now come back to mind and I would like to give it a shot once again.

Will Work For Food

Please send a PM if you like any of the ideas listed or if you wish to add something more to my current ideas. Also if you have questions or thoughts about an idea please feel free
 to send a PM also.

*curtsies*

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Silver

Bumping this with current cravings and an overhaul after cleaning up a few things.

I am currently looking to brainstorm and write: 'Killing Killers', 'Will Work For Food', and 'Taken'.

Please PM me rather than replying to this thread, thank you!

*curtsies*
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡