.gif Reaction Thread

Started by Marx, January 20, 2015, 01:04:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HockeyGod

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

HockeyGod

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
~Elvis Presley~

RampantDesires

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

HockeyGod

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Gypsywoman

Just because the road is rocky doesn't that mean your spirit should be rocky too!

HockeyGod

Deamonbane

Gypsywoman

(( both of those gifs were too cute!!))

Just because the road is rocky doesn't that mean your spirit should be rocky too!

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

HockeyGod

Quick Ben

http://i.imgur.com/OCB8ih7.gif

Gifs with children in them cannot be embedded, they must be linked. ~Staff
The Crazy Den of Quick Ben

"We have a proverb," said Hadji Murád to the interpreter, " 'The dog gave meat to the ass, and the ass gave hay to the dog, and both went hungry,' " and he smiled. "Its own customs seem good to each nation."

Mile High -- Redd & Hood -- Lana Cross -- Goblet of Murder & Mystery -- Naughty or Nice --  Princess Peach

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

HockeyGod

Deamonbane

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

Anesa

Deamonbane

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

HockeyGod

Deamonbane