TheAegis Requests (M for F, non-con, other ideas)

Started by TheAegis, September 26, 2013, 03:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAegis

There are a few ideas I'm really keen on exploring at the moment, and I figured this would be the best way to find them. I'll update this thread as I get more ideas or my cravings change. I only ask that people please message me, rather than posting here, thanks. ^_^

About Me:
I usually play Dominant Hetero Male roles, although I can be persuaded to play non-dominant non-submissive roles if the plot is interesting enough. I really enjoy rich plots full of buildup, tension and intrigue, not just necessarily smut. If someone has an intriguing enough plot, I'm totally up for a non-sexual roleplay, although I'm also perfectly ok with integrating adult themes. I'm generally ok with most fetishes, although the non-goes for me are anything having to do with bugs, inflation, snuff and bloodplay. One disclaimer, I have a tendency to bite off more than I can chew, so if I turn down your roleplay, its probably because I'm trying to avoid overwhelming myself, rather than because I dislike it. I'm *always* open to discussing anything with my RP partners and will try to communicate when I have to be absent, so please, talk to me.

About My Partners:
I'm not terribly picky about partners, I do expect a minimum of grammar and that you not take control of my character without my permission, length is not generally an issue, but I do prefer at least a paragraph, depending on the situation less can be called for, but generally I need something to bounce off of. My only real expectation is that if you take issue with something I've said or done you take it up with me, I can't remedy the situation unless I know it exists.

What I'm currently looking for:

• A Brutal Rape: I'm looking for something incredibly cruel and non-consensual, a violent, nasty rape, with all the trimmings. A visceral exercise in power, with the victim crying and suffering and begging for mercy and eventually breaking. BDSM elements welcome but not required. The scenario is up for discussion, from a princess fallen into the hands of an enemy general, to a cartel kidnapping a visiting tourist. Key elements being cruelty and despoiling, the destruction of something pure. The plot can be more or less involved, but having some buildup to the eventual rape is best.

List will expand as I figure out what other itches I need to scratch and my availability.

Thanks for your interest.