News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Epic at Elliquiy

Started by indarkestknight, February 25, 2006, 10:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muse

Actualy, would one of you fiendish gents like to subject my spectacled swashbuckler Roweena Cormaeril to a Helm of Oposite Alingment and a slave collar? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

CirclMastr

::waves to Muse and Jefepato::  If it's not too late or too full, could I jump on the proverbial bandwagon?
Ons & offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8373.0
Statistics are like a bikini; what they reveal is significant, but what they conceal is even more important.

Jefepato

As much as I don't want to shoot down one of Muse's ideas, GB, I have to say: for crap's sake don't bring that BoEF into this.

LordAnubis

The bandwagon has yet to get moving, so grab ahold and pull up.

And as for the swashbuckler... well if any of my items get refused I could pick up the master and slave rings from BoVD and shell out extra for some enhancements to have it to evil alignment.

Jefepato

Quote from: Muse on March 01, 2006, 01:13:36 PM
Actualy, would one of you fiendish gents like to subject my spectacled swashbuckler Roweena Cormaeril to a Helm of Oposite Alingment and a slave collar? 

You know, it's a crying shame that the fiend of corruption has been written out of my build.

BigBlackGamer

Me, I'd just take a plasma rifle.  "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no substitute for a good blaster at your side.”   :P

Jefepato

Except he was completely wrong about that.  The hokey religion and ancient weapon had far more power than any blaster (unless you count the Death Star's super-laser as a blaster, of course).

BigBlackGamer

Quote from: Jefepato on March 01, 2006, 02:10:44 PM
Except he was completely wrong about that.  The hokey religion and ancient weapon had far more power than any blaster (unless you count the Death Star's super-laser as a blaster, of course).

I do.

I'd probably play a Han Solo-like character.  Always liked that guy.

indarkestknight

Quote from: LordAnubis on February 28, 2006, 07:32:52 PMIf we don't will I get shot down to create arcane healing spells at an increase of one spell level?  Cause I have no intrest in being squashed without a healer.

You will get shot down.

indarkestknight

Quote from: LordAnubis on February 28, 2006, 08:05:29 PM
Alright, next question tremorsense.

I've been trying to find a game where I could test this ability out,  even remotely feaseable?
if so, what would the pricing be?
Or would the process be (create the spell, create the item)

Blindsight is cheaper, I think. Based off a 2nd level spell.

Hunter

Quote from: Glabrezubane on March 01, 2006, 06:40:09 PM
You will get shot down.

And people wonder why I picked a race with regenerative powers.  :o

indarkestknight

Quote from: Idachan on February 28, 2006, 11:05:21 PM
Well... First thing that popped into mind was a half-celestial succubi, her father was a bit... insistant with an astral deva. Second thing popping to mind is a ghost elf, I´m a sucker for pretty pictures.

Ghost elf? 'fraid I'm not familiar with that one...

Half-celestial succubi I'd allow, though you'd need to explain how the hell that happened. Even charm would be hard pressed to explain that one...

indarkestknight

Quote from: Hunter on March 01, 2006, 06:42:18 PM
And people wonder why I picked a race with regenerative powers.  :o

Greymantle. Insta-death. Avasculate. Forcecage. Enchantments of all kinds.

There's an answer to every threat.

indarkestknight

Quote from: LordAnubis on March 01, 2006, 10:04:56 AM
Half celestial can only be added to an intelligent coporal, living, non evil creature.  From the monster manual.

And it more likely means the rest of us are number crunching our magical items costs or planning out the character levels and your question got missed.

My mistake. Missed that clause. However, Ida.... if you look in the Gates of Hell link (think I'll add that to the front post), you'll find the Nephilim template for half-fallen angels.

indarkestknight

Quote from: Muse on March 01, 2006, 01:05:31 PM
Ooh!  Am I too late to sign on here? 

Hm...  I could take Asheel out of Faerun and Ravenloft, if you'd allow a Tantrist from the Book of Erotic Fantasy, multiclassing with Rage Mage, or even if he didn't. 

Asheel? I'm leery about allowing Tantrist.... allow me to review it.

indarkestknight

Quote from: CirclMastr on March 01, 2006, 01:35:53 PM
::waves to Muse and Jefepato::  If it's not too late or too full, could I jump on the proverbial bandwagon?

You could. I'm thinking of making a "must post at least once every three days, barring extraordinary circumstances" rule to keep this from getting as bogged down as some dice-based forum games can get.

indarkestknight

Quote from: Jefepato on March 01, 2006, 01:57:59 PM
As much as I don't want to shoot down one of Muse's ideas, GB, I have to say: for crap's sake don't bring that BoEF into this.

Preference noted and taken into account.

Note: We will not use Perform (sexual technique) or Sexual Prowess. Sex scenes will not be stat-based.

indarkestknight

Quote from: BigBlackGamer on March 01, 2006, 02:07:07 PM
Me, I'd just take a plasma rifle.  "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no substitute for a good blaster at your side.”   :P

Yeah, cept they do jack against demons, vampires, devils, war trolls, and dragons.

Idachan

Quote from: Glabrezubane on March 01, 2006, 06:44:00 PM
Ghost elf? 'fraid I'm not familiar with that one...

Half-celestial succubi I'd allow, though you'd need to explain how the hell that happened. Even charm would be hard pressed to explain that one...

Ghost elf is featured in Dragon Magazine nr 313 so I don´t know if they are considered official. Pretty pictures at least ^.^

And heh, I wasn´t quite thinking the charm side of it... *coughs* I mean, even angels have to get caught and conquered some times.

But I shall have a look at Nephilim

BigBlackGamer

Quote from: Glabrezubane on March 01, 2006, 06:52:09 PM
Yeah, cept they do jack against demons, vampires, devils, war trolls, and dragons.

Maybe...but I'm talking an antiproton plasma rifle.  Now that'll drop just about anything.  A few micrograms of antimatter will fubar your whole day...   ;D

Muse

Heh, dear lord, three guys willing to take Ro as a slave?  Fun! 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

WarDragon

I think I've decided to go with a build of Drow Bard/Sublime Chord/Mindbender.

Idachan

Quote from: WarDragon on March 01, 2006, 08:33:11 PM
I think I've decided to go with a build of Drow Bard/Sublime Chord/Mindbender.

o.O Eeep, I was just starting to consider drow cleric/necromancer.

WarDragon

No reason there can't be two drow. ;)

Jefepato

Indeed -- this is actually an evil game, so no one will kill you for being a drow.