A slightly odd little request

Started by CharlieSariel, July 23, 2008, 09:14:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CharlieSariel

So I've had a scenario I've wanted to explore for a while now, and I think it's time I actively started looking for someone to help me explore it too.

The basic premise is a pair of younger women (16-21 in age, with some age difference totally acceptable) sharing a dorm room at a mixed high-school/university.  They've grown to be friends, but one of them harbours a few terrible secrets (that would be me, the harbourer).  She's first of all, a hermaphrodite, and of course, embarassed about it, and has taken a lot of seemingly unreasonable precautions to prevent people from finding out.  Showers at 2 am, wearing the same clothes to class if there's a chance the room-mate will come home to find her changing, that sort of thing.  Terribly shy little thing isn't she?  Second, she's madly in love with her very attractive room-mate, and (here's the unrealistic part) very much wants to get her pregnant so they can get married and live together forever and ever.  Typical first crush kinds of feelings.

Now whether this goes a slightly bizarre romantic route, whether the room-mate is secretly intrigued by the shy nature and wants to explore a relationship on her own, or whether this ends up going a slightyl confused non-consesual route would be left to the partner in this little duo, and Im open to just about anything in terms of how the plot develops.  I just sort of daydream about the initial setup.

And for the record, I don't particularly care if the player is male or female, so long as the character is female.

So if anyone's interested, reply here or PM me, and we can talk details.

Thanks in advance!  ^_^

Current Posting Rate - Approximately 1 to 2 posts per week

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

CharlieSariel

Quick as a wink, and the topic is closed and taken  ^_^  Story started...

Jester

please please post the link.

i wish i had got there first but would love to read it :-)

CharlieSariel