french/dutch replacement maid roleplay nc

Started by playfullchick76, October 16, 2008, 10:34:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

heres an idea that i hope will appeal to someone.

A french or dutch girl is hired by a wealthy multimillionare or billionare to be his maid. She would have become more to him, being made to dress as a catholic schoolgirl and brought more under his control.

She longs to escape and get back home, and manages to escape his estate and flee. I would be a backpacker that helps her out with money and helps her to get out of the city, any european city, paris or prague could work. He or she would be furious at having just missed her by hours, so they find the person that helped her, me, has me kidnapped to take her place.

I would be given a new name, accent, appearance, trained by experts to be his replacement maid and companion.

dlots22

where would the RP start though, at the beginning with the first maid or where you come in? in which case the other person would enroll as the Master...

playfullchick76

it could start as im adjusting  to my new life, uniform and duties in your home/estate. or it can be as im delivered to you after 6 months of training. I find that it saves time if it starts there. I would love you to be my master and owner.