ShadowFox89

Mythic Zoan: Tentacle Monster >.>
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Wolfy

Nopes....

I think I'll actually use this one...<3

ShadowFox89

I'm still going to go with Kaze Kaze no Mi, Wind Wind Fruit.

Character personality.... http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GenkiGirl
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Wolfy

My fruit?

Hito Hito No Mi, Model Succubus.

Let's one change into a seductive demoness and gain all the powers of a succubus, from feeding off of sexual energy to heal herself, to creating energy constructs out of darkness, like swords, barriers, etc.

She can also control pheramones to attract someone to her...and of course, demon wings that allow her to fly, and a prehensile tail.

Now the only question is...should I make my character fully female, or should I make it a male that ate this fruit, allowing him to have a middle, Futa Form. xD

kingmaster1

normal form:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/7b1fc6c668e7666255823f0e92be0637/http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s273/vale_077/anime_red_warrior1.jpg

with dragon traits:

and this would be the full dragon form:

Name: Marcus Lerron

Personality: A nice guy with a short temper. He loves spending time with people and getting drunk, although he tends to pick fights when he's drunk. He's very respectful and defensive of women, often going off the handle if one is hurt around him. He's very loyal to his crew and will often attack those who try to discredit it and will always fight to defend it's name and honor. He will often joke around with people and is very curious about things he finds. He has a small problem with sticky fingers. If he finds something, no matter what it is, he will take it. So a bit of a hoarder as well.

Devil Fruit powers (If any): He ate the Drago Drago zoan fruit. He can use dragon abilities and appearance. In his normal human form he has a strong tolerance to heat and his skin is very durable, but not to the point that a bullet won't hurt him.

In his second form his skin grows red and slightly scaley, becoming twice as durable and able to deflect most normal attacks. He also gains sharp black claws that will easily shatter through wood and stone. He can also breath fire to slight extent, not a massive stream of it but a good amount. The fire can easily cause metals to melt and will turn wood to cinder in mere seconds. He also has the ability to fly, his wings aren't incredibly strong though. He can comfortably carry himself and another person but any more and it becomes a very taxing strain.

In his third form his body becomes longer and has a red mane grow along his body. Although powerful in this state, since all of his abilities are brought to the fullest extent, his consciousness dims and he has little control over the things he does, he often requires guidance and direction for where to use his powers. His ability to fly is greatly improved, being able to carry five or six people comfortably. His fire breathing is greatly increased, being able to stretch a long distance and in a great quantity.

History:When he was a teenager him and his twin sister were taken away from their parents by the marines. On their way to the marine headquarters they were attacked by strong pirates. The marines were killed and the ship sank, the pirates only took two captives, him and his sister. After a few months of cleaning their ship the captain stopped on an island. It was deserted and she sent Marcus out to scout. When he got back the ship was gone and so was his sister. He spent a year on that island alone, waiting for rescue and an opportunity to find his beloved sister. It took a long time but eventually a marine ship had seen his distress signal and stopped, rescuing him. He stood with them for a while, learning some combat techniques.

While he was on the ship his curiosity built and he explored the cargo bay. Nothing caught his eye until he saw a large chest, lined in gold medal and padded with red cushion. A large lock kept it shut, it took him days to break it and finally open the chest. Inside was a smaller box that was unlocked. He opened it and found the Drago Drago fruit. He took the box with him and stashed it under his bed, he didn't know why it was special but he wanted to keep it. A few days later he heard the captain talking about a devil's fruit they'd gotten and Marcus put two and two together. He constantly nursed the need to find his sister and get revenge on the pirates that took her. He needed to get strong so he ate the fruit and began trying to figure out the powers.

After spending three years on the marine ship he got off at a port town and got a job. He lived there peacefully until he met a pirate who also held a zoan fruit ability. He questioned the man and he agreed to help him train. It took years of hard training but he eventually got the powers that he holds today. Now he sails to find his sister, not knowing if she is even alive or not.

Ons: everything normal is fine for him although he does have a fetish for taking girls in the...rear end.

Offs: watersports, skat, intense pain, most of the weirder things.

Favorite Position: doggy!  ;D

Position on ship: He had a good amount of cook training on the marines ship so I was thinking chef  :-)

hopefully this is good, if any concerns come up tell me and I'll patch it up  :-)

Vaulera

Appearance: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=828170 (Pretend that Hat thing isn't there lol)

Name: Kyria Tetsuyo

Personality: Kyria is a cool and calculated woman, never quite apathetic but never quite enthused, her temper just never seems to wear away. Although it has only happened a few times, when Kyria's anger snaps free it is like an inferno. Despite her demeanor, Kyria very much enjoys the company provided by a ship, a soft and slight smile here, a quiet giggle there. Almost nothing escapes her perceptions, whether she would act on it or not is never clear.

Devil Fruit powers (If any): Kyria has no devil fruit powers.

Abilities (Since this didn't seem to be there, I put it in): Kyria is a practiced and deadly sharpshooter, but her projectile weapon of choice is a modified pistol. The pistol is incredibly accurate and can be fitted with several different types of ammunition, ranging from venomous to Anesthetic, the pistol actually fires small capsules, outfitted with a pointed tip. The absolute nastiest of her capsules would be the acidic capsule, filled with an incredibly corrosive material, it will eat away at metal wood and flesh with equal abandon, but she only has five of these rare shot with her. The standard shot is a hollowpoint round, a metal slug with a small chamber burrowed into the front, so that it creates incredibly shallow, but painful wounds. She is proficient with the pistol to up to three hundred feet, a prodigious range, but beyond that, it is very hard to hit anything moving. When it comes to close quarters combat, Kyria uses her pistol like a club, easily able to knock a man unconscious with a blow to the head and she is quite used to someone getting close enough to take a swing at her.

History: Kyria was just a small city girl from south blue, run of the mill besides her extremely strange eyes and hair. Her father was a baker and her mother was a seamstress, living very contentedly in their relatively prosperous village. Whilst she was growing up, her father was training her to shoot, a skill Kyria didn't even know he had, especially confused at his teaching it to her, a girl. Despite her early inhibitions, the shooting became a way for her to spend time with her father, who told her that she had sharp eyes and quick reflexes. The lessons started when she was just a girl of seven and continued until she was a woman of eighteen. Kyria's natural talent combined with the extreme time and expertise of her father had given birth to a prodigious talent with a gun. Even though her father was excellent, she soon came to surpass even him, but his pride could not have been greater, for even though baking was his livelihood, marksmanship was his passion. One night, her father came to her and told her that he would have to leave soon, gifting her with a strange yet undeniably powerful pistol and a chest containing capsules that could be fired from it. For the next week, her father hardly ate nor slept, instead, he was teaching her the contents of each of the capsules and how to craft them. Once he was satisfied with her knowledge, he told her that she would find her true passion on the deck of a ship, besides those that care for her. When she next woke up, her mother was distraught, for her father had left, leaving behind a king's hoard of gold in a chest they had never seen before, her mother told her of his origin, the reason for his incredible marksmanship. Her father had been an infamous pirate, the reason he left was to turn himself in, for someone in the navy had recognized him, saving his family from any sort of wrath or punishment and leaving them with something to live off of. Heeding her father's advice and now knowing that he was a pirate, Kyria was resolved to become a pirate and the best marksman there was.

Ons: Rough, Anal, Flexibility, Oral (Giving), Spanking

Offs: Bathroom play, Vore

Favorite Position: If anything, Doggy

Position on ship: Probably the "Usopp" Position, sharpshooter, or what have you, the person in the crow's nest.

kingmaster1

me likey me likey me likey me likey me likey ^^^^  ;D

kingmaster1

so...should we work out the plot a bit or wait for more people?

ShadowFox89

I'm still figuring out my character...
Call me Shadow
My A/A

kingmaster1

okay, well do you think we have enough people to start...cause right now we have me, Vaulera, Shadow, wolfy, and possibly tydorei. When the rest of the characters are done would five be enough to start the show?

kingmaster1

I don't want this to die!!  :-(

ShadowFox89

Still working on that character >.<'

Name... name.... hmm... Let's go with Jana.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

kingmaster1

I hope wolfy is working on his character too :P

Vaulera

I am going to be honest, I'm getting a little impatient, if you need help designing your character, please just pm me, I was in I believe three other one piece roleplays, just do it >.<.

ShadowFox89

More or less waiting to see if Wolfy is still around before posting anything.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

kingmaster1

I'm in his other group game and he is there often...so....I dunno...

ShadowFox89

I'm in another one of his games and we haven't had much activity from him.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

kingmaster1

I don't like saying that someone else might have to take over but...If he doesn't show up someone might...  :-\

kingmaster1

*kick* *kick* *kick*.....come on!.... I don't want to be mean (trust me I don't want to be that guy) but I really don't want this to die!  :-(

Vaulera

I think I am going to steal this one in two days if wolfy doesn't show up.

ShadowFox89

Reworking the concept a bit.... I think I'm going to drop the devil fruit. Instead, Jana's wind stuff is her moving super fast.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

kingmaster1

makes sense, if she moved fast enough she could cause pretty hard force  :-)

ShadowFox89

She'd be the Zoro of the group.

Crew Position: ??? (what the hell does she do besides drink all our booze?)
Call me Shadow
My A/A

kingmaster1

well...what does zoro do on the ship? (I guess Marcus is the Sanji and I support that ;D )

ShadowFox89

Zoro smacks Luffy upside the head whenever he's acting too crazy/stupid....

And get's into a lot of pairing fics with Nami (or so I heard) >.>
Call me Shadow
My A/A