Zombieland/World War Z group roleplay (EX)

Started by KeyOfTwilight, October 03, 2009, 12:04:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Jecht

Can I get in on this?! I love zombies!
[edit] I'll send it to you and post it here.
Name: Zack Botson (Also known as Chance)
Personality: Zack is very nerdy. He is known for being a hacker and has got in trouble a few times for it. He is arrogant when it comes to computers but outside of that he is very nice. Outside of being a hacker/techie, he is a zombie movie freak. He always keeps Max Brooks "Zombie Survival Guide" in his bag in case of such a break out. He has no self-defense knowledge outside of that Guide (I actually have the guide  ;D)
Appearence: Black glasses and longer Brown hair that goes past his eyes.  His Hazel eyes are mesmerizing. Tall around 6'1".
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Avi

Hmmm... I'm assuming that this is going in EX because of the blood and gore involved with killing zombies?  I could possibly be interested in playing a rookie cop or something.
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

KeyOfTwilight

Yes I have 5 people so far.  If you want in, send me a profile, and I'll see if I can't get the thread started today or tomorrow.

Mathim

Just for fun, we should compile a complete list of all 33 rules featured in Zombieland. I made a short database of the entire list that were mentioned in the movie and/or some of the official youtube promos:

1. Cardio

2. Double Tap

3. Beware of Bathrooms

4. Seatbelts

6. Cast Iron Skillet

7. Travel Light

12. Bounty Paper Towels

15. Bowling Ball

17. Don't be a Hero

18. Limber Up

22. When in Doubt, Know Your Way Out

29. Buddy System

31. Check the Backseat

32. Enjoy the Little Things

33. Swiss Army Knife

So, let's fill in those blanks along the way, eh?
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).