Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ENCODER

"Can I get something small for dinner Lunarking? A small steak sandwich would be awesome." I smile and pull out my phone, reading my emails. "A Sweetwater 420 would be great as well, please."

Lunarking

Smiles as he fixes a small steak sandwich and a sweetwater 420

"Hear you are sir"

ENCODER

"Thank you very much sir." I say, sipping at the beer and taking small bites out of the sandwich, loving the taste. "Is that some horseradish on there? Very nice."

Lunarking

Beams with happiness. "Just tell me if you need anything else."

ENCODER

"You got it." Continues eating and takes another sip, pulling up a book on my computer and reading.

Vampire Mistress Isis

Enters back into the cafe, having picked up a familiar scent and to her surprise, finds her precious friend. She walks up to him, still wearing her attire from the night before; a gray trench coat that hovers down to her ankles. The rest of her outfit remains concealed underneath and the 4 inch heels of her black, suede pumps, clack softly about the floor. "Encoder.." She spoke cheerfully with a smile about her dark berry lips while, her emerald eyes gaze at him.

ENCODER

"Hello darling, how are you doing?" I ask, closing out of my book and looking up at her. "You're never going to guess what happened. Somehow, my Gaia account disappeared. Supposedly it doesn't even exist, so I had to make a new one." I pout, but it only lasts a second since you're here. I stand up and pull out the other chair for you to sit down before sitting down myself, taking another bite of the steak sandwich.

Vampire Mistress Isis

"I'm fine, Love." She reaches over and softly kisses his cheek before pulling back and taking a seat in the chair he pulled out for her. As she listens to him, she raises a questioning brow. "Hmm.. strange." She looks to his sandwich and felt her mouth water some. "That looks delicious. What is it?" She did not want to be rude and stare at him while he ate but she was hungry, not as much for the food.

ENCODER

I smile, taking the last bite of the steak sandwich. "It was a fantastic steak sandwich, served on rye with horseradish." I grin, looking at the current seating arrangement and deciding it wasn't to my taste, dragging my chair to the other side of the table to sit closer to you. I match your stare with mine, not for the same reason, but you look good enough to eat at any rate.

Vampire Mistress Isis

She swallows some, wanting just a taste but adverts her vision from him and looks for a worker in this establishment. Her attention was brought back to Encoder as he moved in close to her. Her eyes glisten like ether and she smiles thoughtfully, relishing in this moment. "Mmm.. sounds delicious, too. I'll have one myself." She takes in every feature of his face and goes to cross her legs, opening her trench coat some to reveal the chocolate coating of her legs.

ENCODER

i can't help but look down, and your chocolate legs are almost entirely overwhelming. I sigh and lean back, looking back into your eyes and watching as they glisten. "So, Miss Isis, what brings you to my humble table?"

Vampire Mistress Isis

Smiles as he takes notice of her form, even if she did not reveal what was underneath her trench coat. She slowly shakes her head to his question but answers gratefully. "You honestly don't have to ask.. You've been on my mind since we first met." She leans in close towards him with her hands at her lap. "I just wanted to see you, again."

ENCODER

An arm wraps around her, pulling her closer to my body. "You wanted to see me? Wow, you really give me too much credit." I smile and kiss your forehead, willing to give you back your spot on my lap at any moment.

Night Stalker

Heya to anyone who may be about.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Night Stalker

sighs and glances about the empty cafe, enjoying his coffee at least for now.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Shade

Walks in, and sits down at an open booth

Night Stalker

*glances across noticing Shade enter before returning to his coffee and thoughts for a post*
I am the NightStalker

Shade

Goes up to the counter and grabs a muffin, and waves at Night

Night Stalker

I am the NightStalker

Night Stalker

*tears the page from his notebook, throws it into the bin with a sigh*
I am the NightStalker

Shade

Night Stalker

Nothing a few hours away and a fresh look won't fix.
I am the NightStalker

Shade

alrighty then. Takes a bite out of his muffin

Night Stalker

*finishes his coffee, grabs a bagel for his walk later before waving bye to all*
I am the NightStalker

Shade