Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Night Stalker

grabs a bottle of rum and adds a few splashes to his coffee before returning to his booth.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Lucinda

"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Night Stalker

glances about watching Lucinda sneak in."Some fresh hot muffins there too if you want them."
I am the NightStalker

Shade

Lucinda

Hmm i apparently sneak very badly! *grabs herself a muffin and lies down in the booth to pick pieces off it, resting her head on Night's leg*
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

Night Stalker

Quote from: Lucinda on March 03, 2010, 12:23:57 AM
Hmm i apparently sneak very badly! *grabs herself a muffin and lies down in the booth to pick pieces off it, resting her head on Night's leg*

*grins slyly and runs fingers through your hair* No just a very keen sense of hearing is all.
I am the NightStalker

Lucinda

*sighs happily as her hair is played with. Always enjoyable* i see i missed Airressa again. Keep doing that!

Night Stalker

Quote from: Lucinda on March 03, 2010, 12:29:48 AM
*sighs happily as her hair is played with. Always enjoyable* i see i missed Airressa again. Keep doing that!

*grins already knowing you would* 

Alas I must take my leave, enjoy your day.
I am the NightStalker

Lucinda

Shade

Sits in his booth, eating a muffin

Lucinda

*lies opposite, pulling pieces off her muffin* Think we as the only ones in the forums Shade? Or as we surrounded by unseen lurkers? :-)

Shade

Looks up at the top left corner of the page, where it says who's looking at the forum. It says we have 6 guests watching us, which i guess is just people who haven't registered

Lucinda

*has goosebumps at the thought of 6 pairs of eyes watching unseen. Stops eating her muffin a moment to pull her nightie a bit further down her legs* its like having ghosts!

Shade

now it says 8... seems you're drawing a crowd, Lucinda, because I doubt it's me xD

Lucinda

Hmm it seems if you acknowledge them it attracts more! Eep! *closes her eyes and tries to will her goosebumps away* I think its you shade. Your sparkling company is drawing them. X

Shade

Smriking. I wish. I doubt I'm that popular lol

Lucinda

And i am? :-) Just a girl drinking tea and eating a muffin!

Lucinda

Shade

Shrugs. Maybe it' because you're wearing a nightie...

Lucinda

Hmmm... could be.. Think I'd be better taking it off?

Shade

well, we're down to three guests now, and I certainly wouldn't mind the view ;)

Night Stalker

Enters quietly,  his blue eyes glancing around as he walks casually across to the counter and steps behind it.  Leaving a fresh pot of coffee, the aromas of different muffins and scones can be breathed in as he takes an oatmeal along with his coffee across to his booth. Sliding into it his words whispered into the air."Morning All."
I am the NightStalker

ENCODER

Walks in without any necessarily sneaky or loud nature, just a casual stroll. Wearing a black, unstructured sports coat, a black t-shirt, jeans, and nice leather shoes, I sit down at the booth and relax, waiting. "Hello everybody, how've your days been?"

Lunarking

Arises behind the bar just hanging out waiting for anyone to order something