what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Man's pale blue silk dress shirt, bunny slippers, reading glasses

RP7466

jeans boots white t-shirt, getting hopped up on caffeine to do some late night home improvement, shirt will more than likely be gone before too long
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: RP7466 on April 17, 2010, 09:07:50 PM
jeans boots white t-shirt, getting hopped up on caffeine to do some late night home improvement, shirt will more than likely be gone before too long

*sneaks in and hides, ready to snatch the shirt for my collection when it comes off*

RP7466

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on April 17, 2010, 09:10:24 PM
*sneaks in and hides, ready to snatch the shirt for my collection when it comes off*
you can have it, for a price >:)
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Beguile's Mistress

Daelen

Litchfield Beach & Golf Resort polo, blue jeans, blue and gray boxers, white socks with gray toes.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Talia

Black leggings, black tank and a Full Tilt hooded sweat shirt  ...bare feet
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Cardwolf

A tuxedo that is drenched in sweat.

Stattick

boxer-briefs, and my glasses
O/O   A/A

leelan

brown Pink Floyd DSOTM tour shirt, and my black and pink southpole low cut boyshort cotton panties.
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

RP7466

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on April 17, 2010, 09:28:24 PM
What's the price?
Seeing as all your wearing is a men's dress shirt, i guess we could work out a trade, shirt for shirt.

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: RP7466 on April 18, 2010, 12:11:23 AM
Seeing as all your wearing is a men's dress shirt, i guess we could work out a trade, shirt for shirt.

That would work for me.  You've got to hand yours over first though.   ;D >:)

Whew!  I was afraid he'd ask for the bunny slippers, too.

RP7466

oh its gone baby! your gonna have to find it in the heap of drywall scraps

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: RP7466 on April 18, 2010, 12:41:26 AM
oh its gone baby! your gonna have to find it in the heap of drywall scraps

<.<     
       >.>

>.<

*pulls the grungy shirt out of the bits and pieces of dry and holds it in two fingers*

Well, your're not getting mine until I wash and dry yours!

*heads for her laundry room*

RP7466

admires Beguile's Mistress' legs as she walks in to the laundry room

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Muninn

It's laundry day....my usual sleep shirts are dirty but I have the souvenir shirt my step mother gave me. I go from decaying zombies, internet video jokes to sparkly pink dolphins.

I can't wait till my clothes dry.

Good night everyone!

Beguile's Mistress

It's chilly here today ~~ Sage green oxford cloth shirt, boot-cut low-rise jeans, tan belt and tan ankle boots.

KCourtney

Since I am waiting on my clothes to dry, I am wearing a bright pink lace bra with sheer black panties.

RubySlippers

Night Stalker

pajama shorts, shirt, glasses
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Autumn52

a pink pair of yoga capris pants with a white tank top that has a pink side. no shoes. no socks.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Beguile's Mistress

Pale gray suit with collarless fitted jacket and short straight skirt, white silk scarf, beige stockings and gray pumps, silver choker, bracelet and earrings.

Autumn52

A pair of blue capris with ties at the calves. A white and blue blouse with a ruffle button front. blue sling backs.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Stattick

Black sneakers, black socks, black boxer-briefs, black jeans, black belt, black titanium rimmed glasses, and a slightly over-sized gray tee shirt that has buttons going 1/3 of the way down my chest, and it's unbuttoned, showing a burst of dark brown chest hair. I'm also wearing a mustache and goatee, a five o'clock shadow, a mop of unruly brown hair that needs cutting, and a sheen of sweat from chasing the dog around the neighborhood. (She got out, but I catcheded her, and carried her homes).
O/O   A/A

Juicy

A sleeveless, over-sized  tee shirt, blue candy striped boxer briefs and a massive cow lick.