No editing? [solved]

Started by Saerys, March 06, 2015, 06:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saerys

Hi guys!

I was just wondering, since I know Elliquiy usually has good reasons for all their decisions (I know, I'm such a suck-up  :P) - is there a reason why we can't edit our posts or our PMs? I'm an editor by profession and a perfectionist by birth, and it's so twitchy noticing a mistake I've made and not being able to fix it...

Thanks for any answers and sorry if this has already been answered somewhere else!

Cycle

Wait, you can edit forum posts.  Just look for the Modify link, upper right hand corner.

Beguile's Mistress

You can also preview your PMs before you click Send though you can't go back and fix them after you send them. :-)

Saerys

I cannot believe I didn't see that. Do I own a brain?

Thank you so much. Apparently I'm as blind as a bat. I'm gonna go hide in a hole now.  :-[

Cycle

Aww, don't feel bad.  It took me like three months to notice there's a Reply All function in PM.  XD

The Dark Raven

Took me over a year, Cycle.  >.>

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Beguile's Mistress

And I - the one who ikes to mess around with databases - just realized about a year ago I can sort my PMs by sender.

*blushes*  I've been here 5-1/2 years now.

Saerys

Beguile's Mistress

*shakes the pompoms*  *\;D/*