On Virgin Grounds (small group RP idea by Ivy_Mariani and charismaxxx)

Started by Raphael, November 01, 2010, 04:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raphael

*bares fangs and nods at Ivy* you take the left half, I take the right!

Ivy Mariani

Left half and right? What... Is Galen and Ana splitting up jobe's character or something?? I hope not that could be rather messy  XD

Yeah that's my way of saying "What are you talking about man??"
"Put your hands all over me."
Ivy's O & Os

Raphael

I was talking about the strip club. You take one half of the strippers, I take the other, and we suck away. Jobe is to remain whole! She's my pet so keep your dirty hands away from her! :P

Ivy Mariani

Heeey.. My hands aren't dirty, I just washed them :( *sniff* lol

Oooooh okay. You get the females and I'll get the men ;)
Ivy's O & Os

Raphael

Lol... um, okay! So you'll get sweaty working class guys with hairy armpits, and I'll be flossing stripper dust from my teeth for a week. YAY ^_^

Ivy Mariani

As long as I don't breathe I should be perfectly fine. Besides I'm sure there will be some very nice company execs there, or some bachelors there partying before one of them gets married. *grins*. Oh the possibilities. :P
Ivy's O & Os

Raphael

Well, like Smiling Jack - the old vampire from the game Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines, once said - "Ever had a Ph.D., kid? Oh, that's good stuff!" Hehe... So, if we're to assault strip clubs we should make sure they're near business avenues and banks and courts and stuff. More suit, less hairy armpits. And juicer girls, yum.

Diabolus Lupus

Ivy Mariani

Honestly not sure, right now we've got the two vampires and the one pet. You could likely NPC someone until another wolf or human or something joins in that could be with him. Unless you know of someone who'd be willing to jump in now then, the more the merrier I always say ;)
Ivy's O & Os

Raphael

The way I see it, the werewolf character should be the one to spot the vampires long before they spot any werewolf presence. His nose is better :-) After that, we'll let you Diabolus decide if, when, and how he approaches! :-) Whether he follows and spies on them, presents himself, attacks them, etc. It will add a very nice twist to the story.

Diabolus Lupus

*nods* ok. My muse wasn't workin' last night, but I should hopefully have a post up tonight after I get home from work.

Raphael

There's no pushing here, Diabolus :-) We're all a lovely bunch and everyone is welcome to post whenever the muse hits them! No rush, no demands! Feel free :-)

jobe352

I ish back for now--but, sadly, I must leave soon!  :'(

So, how's everyone this fine day?

Raphael

Ivy Mariani

I'm sick *mutters*, and so so sleepy. But am doing alrightish aside from all of that hehe. Hoping my brain is still working so I can crank out some replies.
Ivy's O & Os

Diabolus Lupus

I'm good, just got off work so I should have a post up within the hour.

jobe352

Darn...Nearly done with my post and I have to gooo! :/ Grr.

Tell Galen I'm sorriez...I hate to leave him waiting!

Raphael

Heh, no rush silly Jobe! We're all cool and laid back ;D No worries!

jobe352

A tad wordy, but sufficient!

Can't wait to see your reply, Ris.  ;)

LucianLuna

Hey guys. Looks like you thought up another interesting one. Are you still looking for players? i have a couple possibilities.  Either Lucian and his Twin Damian as new vampires or my new character Damian Scott as a pet. Hope your still looking

Raphael

Hi Lucian! Yes, we welcome new players :-) We're hoping for another vampire or another werewolf, so you're welcome. The nature of the story world me and Ivy created suggests that more than one pet would be too much. However, more vampires to the group would be more than welcome, and a werewolf companion for Diabolus' character would be, too! So take your pick and welcome :-)

LucianLuna

How about two vampires for the price of one. the twins Lucian and Damian

Raphael

But of course :-) I don't see how two vampires would be anything other than welcome!

If you like, post your vision on the two vampires here - picture and a brief description, plus of course bloodline etc. :-)

LucianLuna

Name: Lucian and Damian Connor  (identical twins)

The twins were borne into the Connor family and turned 22 on Halloween. They have totally different personalities. Lucian is more outgoing and won't take shit from anyone. Damian is more timid and was bullied a lot growing up until Lucian took care of the bullies by beating them in a fight. Lucian will always protect his brother and his friends even if it led to him getting in trouble for what he did to protect them. He had toned down his attitude a bit now that he's older and has better control of his anger, but sometimes he still let's it get the best of him. The twins have never been separated and Damian has come to rely on his brother for a lot of things including companionship since Damian has no other friends.

Ivy Mariani

I think Ana just groaned a little about there being more Connors ;) but I'm sure she'll survive *chuckles*. That sounds good to me, and yep we got a good one again hehe. Always thinking and such.
Ivy's O & Os