Fresh out of the FBI academy - Seeking two m's

Started by Anna Katrine, December 27, 2015, 10:32:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Katrine

Hello and thank you for checking here. My idea is as follows:

A newly trained FBI agent is assigned to a couple of seasoned agents who take the recruit with them across the US. tracking down killers, handling hostage situations and foiling bank robberies as they go. The seasoned agents have long discovered that the best way to relieve stress and forget about the more grim side of the job is to make love to another person. There may already be a lot of sexual tensions between the two or perhaps already a sexual relationship between them but nevertheless they both want to get into the rookie agent's pants. It isn't long before they are having three-ways after each succesful or insuccesful assignment.

This is intended as a free-form story switching between the team on assignment and off duty. There would be alot of banter between the team as they bond on the field and off.

I am looking for two people to fill any of the roles, I will fill the last one myself. Also please note that I intend there to be m/m stuff in this one so please be aware of this if you are thinking of answering

If you are still here then thank you very much for reading this far :)

Zhu Que

This sounds like an amazing idea. I would be willing to play the newly trained agent. A three-way with seasoned agents sounds pretty hot, and I love the idea of partner banter and bonding.

I would love to see where this idea can go and what can happen.

Anna Katrine

Thank you very much for the interest :)

You got the part as the rookie. Will you be playing a man or a woman? :)

Zhu Que

Of course, thank you for the idea. ^_^

I think I will play a man. I have an idea in mind already starting to form.

Anna Katrine

Fantastic :) I may have another ready to play the other seasoned agent.

Zhu Que

I'm excited to see what we can do with this. ^_^

Anna Katrine

Whelp, it looks like we still need another to play the seasoned male agent.

Zhu Que

Anna Katrine

Yes, I am afraid so. Unless you happen to know anybody who would be interested?

TheDoctor46

I'd be happy to play a male seasoned FBI Agent, if you are still looking  :-)

tobisquestion

Looks like I got pipped to the post - I was also gonna volunteer to play a part!  I'll defer to TheDoctor though, unless you'd consider making the threesome a foursome?  Or I could even make my character something different - maybe not an FBI agent, but a reporter (male or I don't mind playing a female) who follows them around trying to get an insight into their actions and an early scoop.  Completely understand if you don't wanna expand the scope to include something like that though.
Character images inspiration: Female - Male

Anna Katrine

Thank you both very much for your interest :)

Doctor you are of course more than welcome to join us. I personally would love to include a reporter who could tag along with the team. Perhaps to chronicle how a new agent tackles the first few cases. Altough I would like everyone's approval before hand :)

TheDoctor46

I'd be happy for tobisquestion to contribute as a reporter

Zhu Que

I am totally open to the reporter idea. I think it is a neat addition. ^_^

Anna Katrine

Fantastic :)

I will try to start us off tomorrow but it may take me a day or two if my work gets too busy. I imagine starting off with the team, of now four, heading for a crime scene somewhere in the US. This allows us for some initial banter and character building. Any ideas is of course welcome and encouraged :)

TheDoctor46

All sounds good to me. Whilst the reporter should take an active part, I don't see them being involved at every stage. I'm sure the FBI wouldn't want everything being reported straight into the news!

Anna Katrine

tobisquestion

I agree, MC will drop in and out as required.
Character images inspiration: Female - Male