The Unseen HAS STARTED! (Still open and still accepting new faces!!)

Started by Chreestafer, February 01, 2015, 11:12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Juggtacular

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

also just so we all know, you are aloud to make second characters if youd like :)

ill be posting mine soon
Ons and Offs
F-List

GaGa88

Quote from: Chreestafer on February 22, 2015, 09:03:49 PM
also just so we all know, you are aloud to make second characters if youd like :)

ill be posting mine soon
yay!
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Chreestafer

Name: Kyler Bishop
Afflicted or Unafflicted: Unafflicted
Feelings toward Afflicted: indifferent, not hatred but
Appearance:

Personality: quiet, distant, but follows orders like a common soldier (even though he isn't one) he fears a lot and can often be seen shaking slightly, but when time comes to man up he does so.
Sexual Orientation: Omni sexual
Bio: Kyler was born to a rich family (father a professional boxer who owned many gyms, and a lawyer mother and road it from high school into college. His athletics earned him a scholarship and he was a damn good boxer, never giving up like his father.  But in truth Kyler wanted to sing, his voice is what he felt carried him and on the weekends he would escape away to meet up with his friends who created a small time band.  Their sound was a lot like Emarosa with a younger vibe.  The band only became more popular as he left for college and it was the night of a great gig when the world came to an end.
Weapons: UFC fighting gloves with metal caps on knuckles.  Switch blade and axe stolen from store while on road.
Gear: Small side bag with little food.  Backpack with sleeping bag rolled up and extra clothing.  Canteen of water, old and stale.
Fears: the darkness
Casual ons: the rain, alternative music, singing, boxing
Casual offs: the darkness
Sexual ons: same as personal
Sexual offs: Same as personal
Additional Photos

Ons and Offs
F-List

la dame en noir

I feel like I need to edit your post so the pictures arent so damn big lmao
A&A | FxF |

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Juggtacular

Name: Moses Price
Afflicted or Unafflicted: Unafflicted
Feelings toward Afflicted: Pity. He had to put his cousin and mother down after they became Unseen. It shook him but he realizes these creatures have no control and aren't things to hate, but pity.

Appearance: Moses is a handsome guy. He's got nice facial features and naturally curly hair that he used to keep cut low. It's hard to cut hair with scissors though. He's 6'3 and well muscled at 220lbs due to soldiering for four years and just surviving since then. He only has two outfits left. The one he normally wears is his uniform pants, combat boots, and a sleeveless shirt. He has his jacket, an extra shirt, and jeans in his bag though for when it gets colder.

Personality: Moses is a well put together person surprisingly, despite all the death he's caused and all the trauma he's been experienced to. He's kind, polite, witty, and quick with a joke. Although lately he's become much more serious as well, you need to be to survive. He's contemplative before he does anything, and he's always ready to do what is needed for him to survive. It takes a lot to trust someone in this new world, but if he does trust you, you've got a friend for life(no matter how shit it is now).

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual.

Bio: Moses' family has been a Marine family for a long time, and when he was born, his father was actually on the fast track for making general. His uncle was a lieutenant as well and his mom had been a triage nurse. Even his grandparents had served. All of them expected Omari to follow in the family tradition, and even when he was younger they were preparing him for what they thought he would want(but it was really what they wanted for him).

He was a good kid though and learned what they were teaching. He'd go camping and hunting with his dad, learned how to fight, how to shoot; all that good stuff. They even put him in ROTC once he got to middle school, where he stayed until he graduated. When he did, he went straight to the recruiter. He went through the whole process and got signed up that very day. After basic and specialized training, he shipped out as a Scout Sniper for a four year tour.

As he was on active duty, he only heard bits and pieces of what was going on with the outbreak, but when he got back his parents filled him in on everything. It was bad, and it was getting worse. He'd done things over seas that he didn't want to talk about because of the infection and those damn Unseen. But seeing it affecting things back home really nailed the point home. He never got the chance to ship back out, as things were so bad the only command structure he had left told him to stay in the states and do his job there.

And then he stopped getting contact from them. Walking dead, nukes, bandits, cannibals. The world went to hell in a hand basket far too quickly for his taste, but there was nothing he could do about it except survive. He stayed at home with his parents for a while, and was thankful his whole family had gathered there when things went bad. His parents, aunt and uncle, grandparents and the kids.

It wasn't meant to last though. His little cousin caught a rash, but she was only four so she didn't think it was bad or tell her parents. She died while everyone was sleep, and came back before anyone woke up. Moses woke up to screams and ended up shooting his once adorable little niece in the head. Then his mother.

They were the only two infected, but the gunshots attracted the attention of more Unseen. The Price family left that house in record time, and for a few months stayed together and remained safe. Murphy's Law seemed to be in full effect though, and before long...well he was the only one left. Now he has to continue living for his families sake. He has to stay alive because they couldn't.

Weapons: MK14 EBR(Scope & Suppressor w/21 rounds), FN Five-Seven(No Ammo), Tactical Tomahawk, a sharpened kitchen knife

Gear: Bookbag with 1 full water canteen, a first aid kit, a few pictures, a lighter, a single change of clothes, and a bag of beef jerky

Fears: Becoming an Unseen, seeing more people he cares about dying, reaching the end

Casual ons: Taking down Unseen, relaxing, working out, music

Casual offs: Bugs, Unseen, Cannibals, Bandits

Sexual ons: Foreplay, Seduction, Oral, Anal, Rough Sex, Public Sex

Sexual offs: Scat, Watersports, Blood, Gore, Vore, etc...
Additional Photos

Chreestafer

Hey Jugg!

Awesome! Accepted! Just change one thing, the 40 ammo, lessen that to like 10 or 20.  Ammo is extremely hard to find at the moment.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Juggtacular

Chreestafer

Perfect, go ahead and post him to the accepted character thread :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

the ic thread is up everyone!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=224234.0

before posting though I need certain people to be out in the world not apart of the original colony and then I need some to be part of the colony.  volunteers?
Ons and Offs
F-List

Juggtacular

xPeachyPuff

I'll have Ashton be out in the world and not yet encountered, if that's alright? I'll have a proper look when I get on my PC.

- Rainbow ♡

Chreestafer

that works snorkle, and jugg ill use u to even out the sides :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

GaGa88

Hmm, Spencer could be part of the group and Liz could be out in the world. I'll get them both started later today. :)
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Vonandi

Would it be possible for a scavenging party to find me beaten and broken somewhere, assuming any of the characters would willing to take a bloodied stranger back to the camp..?

EDIT: also I tweaked her appearance somewhat

Chreestafer

well my though is to have two separate groups.  The first group are the runners from the Wal-Mart colony.  that'll include me and 3 others.  the rest are a group already but they're located in a town. 

my thoughts are the group on the open road are being chased by a group of cannibals.

Ons and Offs
F-List