Anime Gang Warfare[Besm 2e, Non Consensual Exotic]

Started by Videospirit, March 24, 2010, 02:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Videospirit

The general idea is that each player is in control of the leader of a group of delinquents, and is working against both the other players, as well as an army of npcs all trying to be #1. This would of course lead to a boatload of non consensual sex as they force their rivals to submit to them, and possibly some consensual as they seduce some of their rivals to join them willingly. You can play an original character, or a character inspired by an anime in this sort of hodgepodge setting. Taking over schools will give you access to new attributes, and will earn you character points, and I'll throw random events at you to spice things up. Tentacle beasts evolve in the school science room, A lovedoll comes to life and seeks revenge against her maker for abandoning her, Aliens attempt to infiltrate the school in disguise in preperation for an invasion, and other anime wackiness to keep things interesting.

Rando Masashi, strongest delinquent, has passed away in a tragic school bus accident. His gang operating out of Seika high school, proved to be the only force strong enough to dominate the chaotic realm of Anime Tokyo and claimed nearly all of its schools as its underlings. With Masashi gone, the gang fell into chaos and the schools formerly under its control, and those precious few strong enough to make it on their own during Masashi's reign, are now vying for dominance. Tokyo is reduced to a brutal warzone in this race to claim territory and fight for dominance.

This is the setting as the players come in, each of them the boss of their respective schools. All students are assumed to be 16-18 years of age, possibly older if they've flunked a few years. I'll be the gamemaster for this project

Everyone gets 30 character points and
9 points to spread across the servant attribute, can spend more
Organizational Ties(Their School) 4, can only be raised higher by conquering more schools
Flunkies level 3 free, can buy more
Appearance costs 0/level

Things to take note of for various attributes/defects, house rules here so read:
Animal Friendship works equally well on mindless sex beasts as it does on your friendly neighbourhood housecat.
Stripping down and showing off your assests for Art of distraction is unusually effective for female characters
A lot of fun can be had with Dynamic Sorcery(Sex magic)
Healing is replaced with (Sexual Healing) and is only active while such activities are taking place.
Mind shield is a normal attribute
Servant can be replaced if one of them dies, is converted, or is horribly traumatized at no cost, and so only the 1 point/level variant can be purchased unless taken as a magical power.
Sixth Sense(Interpersonal relationships, and Attraction) may come in handy and are options.
Weapon attack is only available as a magical power/Dynamic sorcery/item of power, and is capped at the level of the associated attribute.
Item of power costs 4/level, and can be a mecha.
Organizational Ties(Police) at 3 is needed for a get out of jail free card if you're ever unlucky enough to be caught, it makes catching your rivals a lot easier too if you're more of a mastermind type.
Own a Big Mecha is not available, use Servant or Item of power instead.
Kensai(Delinquent Encyclopedia) is probably the kind of thing you or a flunky should posses.

Ageism is forbidden for everyone, servants flunkies characters, no exceptions.
Blind Lust is a defect(1BP Trigger condition is hard to activate. 2BP Trigger condition is easy to activate)
Finally, you must pick one of the following School bonuses.

Delinquent Dump: Your flunkies and servants all get an extra 3 character points and wealth costs 1/level for you, you can only choose normal attributes though.
Paranormal Magnet: You, your flunkies, your items of power, and your servants, may choose normal, Paranormal, and Universal attributes.
Genetic Freakshow: You, your flunkies, and your servants, may choose normal, racial, and Universal attributes. They can also be non human or futa.
Cyberpunk hangout: You, your flunkies, your items of power, and your servants, may choose normal, technological, and Universal attributes. They can also be androids.

Finally, you may control your flunkies and servants when they're in the same location as you, unless you specifically request otherwise(sex, too many chars for your taste, etc.), or I take control of them with a heads up beforehand. I would prefer not to do male x male sex scenes however, so unless someone else wants to volunteer for a co gm position to handle such eventualities, I'll gloss over such scenes if you really want to. If it's another players character/flunky/servant I don't have to get involved so sex away though ;)

Any questions?

Videospirit

If you have feedback on ways to make the idea more appealing to you feel free to suggest something, the current concept is not set in stone.

Videospirit

Not getting any feedback on this so far... is the idea a total scrap than? Are there some parts of it that could be salvaged into a new concept? Or have the right people just not noticed it yet.

OldSchoolGamer

System-based games can be a dicey proposition here. 

Okay...you can slap me for that pun...   ;D

Nevertheless, you might get more mileage by pitching it freeform.  I might be interested in it myself if it were freeform and the anime aspects were dialed down a bit.  I'd likely play a geeky schoolgirl plundered by some tough gang members...

Videospirit

It would probably be better as a single gang vying for control with people playing various members of that gang if it was freeform though, since there'd be no decent way to resolve conflicts between players if they were all vying to be #1 in a freeform game.

OldSchoolGamer

Actually, you don't have to have a system to resolve conflicts.  If you're going to have frequent conflicts, yes.  Occasional conflicts can be resolved by you as gamemaster assessing the odds, rolling dice behind the scenes, and announcing the results to the players.

Xanatos

Although I am not a fan of anime, this idea actually sounds interesting enough I would seriously consider playing if it was free form. Video, I would have to agree that playing in a single gang would be best as in my experience PvP only leads to problems. Its hard to get people to agree, let alone agree to let their characters get beat up, killed, etc.

Your idea is very sound, though I have to ask, were you intending to focus more on sex or plot? That is the single biggest thing for me, plot over sex. Otherwise I think I could get in for some strangeness -chuckles-.

Videospirit

Was planning on a mix of them both, I'll make a new thread for the freeform version if I can't get enough interest to run it as a system game though. I find the idea of a whole bunch of gang bosses clashing and falling to be a lot more fun if I'm not the one controlling everyone but the players gang. And the system is pretty much a must if there's player vs. player. I could control the character sheets for people who don't want to learn the system though pretty easily.

Xanatos

By all means, do what makes you happy. I would suggest possibly changing the name of this thread though. Add the word Anime to it. I know there are plenty of Anime lovers on E, so maybe that might catch their attention better.

Urbanzorro

If you're still interested in keeping it as several gangs vs each other one way is to allow it to be freeform as long as players can agree and if not use dice to decide on the disagreements. I.E. player1 wants to win a fight for a street gets a big group, attacks  player 2 who has less and agrees that his side should loose that fight, so they just write it out freeform. where as if player 2 disagrees and thinks he/she should win the GM comes in and applys a simple system to show who the winner would be.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.