Serse Correctional Facility - Recruiting female inmates & trainers [M or F]

Started by kaz, August 09, 2012, 08:00:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

All the new inmates are in a hall, being given the welcome talk.  They have been told to strip.  One has been stripped and doused with a fire hose.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Hotaru37

Uh oh..  Why do I have a feeling my poor Hotaru is in trouble from the start.  lol
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

kaz

There is space for 1 more inmate. 

Also still recruiting Guards and trainers.

The difference between the two:
Guards are always around.  They secure the facility, doing both
day and night shifts.  The assist the trainers and help with manning
the dining room and infirmary.

Trainers are responsible for training the inmates. They are
skilled professionals. They are also the ones who will
get to know the inmates.  Each inmate is allocated a named trainer.
But training is carried out by all.  Inmates will spend time with
a variety of trainers both in and out of the classroom.

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Healergirl

Wargtass,

Join us please do! As Kaz said, male players are welcomed with open legs... arms!  Arms.   I meant arms.  Really.  I did.  Why is is everybody looking at me like that?  Stop laughing!

vin26m

Name: Mr. Dean Cain
Trainer or Inmate: Trainer
Sexuality: Straight

Personality:  Mr. Cain has a no-nonsense attitude when it comes to his job as a trainer.  He is firm, but fair, presenting clearly the goals of lessons, providing feedback and giving encouragement.  He rewards those who have earned it and punishes those who deserve it.  He sees himself as a stable influence for the prisoners, possibly the first and only male figure in their lives to provide direction.

Background:  A former science teacher with a background in psychology and education at an all girls boarding school, Mr. Cain eventually became the Dean of Discipline and re-introduced old school ways of maintaining order. 

He found that detention did little to change the behavior of his students - sitting in a room proved to be nothing more than a waste of time. 

If a student chewed gum, she had to clean gum off of desks and floors. 

If she left behind a mess in the cafeteria, she wiped tables, swept, mopped and took out garbage.

If she faced suspension or expulsion, she was offered the chance to take a spanking or paddling.

Despite his position, his students respected him and even adored him.  He was both feared and loved.

Still, he felt his talents would prove even more useful for older females who required more strict regimens of discipline.  He is eager to help them take control of their impulses while paying their debt to society, so that they may be functional, law-abiding citizens upon release from incarceration.

For trainers:  Mr. Cain teaches basic science and math, but focuses on discipline and sexual training, including BDSM training.

Healergirl

Vin26m,

that pic of your character bears a very strong resemblance to a Stern But Fair teacher I had when I was 11.  I didn't realize it at the time, but looking back... yes, I had a crush on him.

vin26m

Quote from: Healergirl on August 20, 2012, 10:33:14 AM
Vin26m,

that pic of your character bears a very strong resemblance to a Stern But Fair teacher I had when I was 11.  I didn't realize it at the time, but looking back... yes, I had a crush on him.

Maybe you should play an inmate that is trained by my character.

Or he can have a practice session with your trainer character.

kaz

Nice, approved, I'll place him characters.  Feel free to get into the starting thread.

vin26m

Healergirl

Practice sessions.  Hm, you know, that does make in game sense, trainers doing a dry run of techniques with their peers to get a professional read on the procedure from a Target's point of view.  Of course, the inmates are female, and the only female trainers are Victoria Jackson and Juliet Serse.  hmm.

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

kaz

Clio

Cool! I'll make an application within the next hour or so for your perusal. :)

kaz

Clio

Name: Lolita "Lola" Granger
Trainer or Inmate: Inmate
    If Inmate brief description of crime: A lot of little things. Trespassing, smuggling, harboring illegal aliens and protests.
Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Lola isn't your typical "criminal" by any means. She is sweet, kind, generous and incredibly intelligent. She is creative, passionate and definitely stands her own ground. She is stubborn, determined and charismatic. However, she has very little respect for authority or the law, and she is often lost in her own little world. She doesn't look at consequences in the same way others do, so unless it goes against her personal moral code (which is religious and quite strict about certain things), she doesn't see anything wrong with it. Think of her like a Robin Hood character. She doesn't care if she breaks the law as long as she's either not hurting anyone, or actually helping someone. She is sexually inexperienced, but very naturally sensual. She is a quick learner, but not naturally submissive. Submission will be a struggle for her...although it's not impossible, and she won't be completely defiant.

Background:
Believe it or not, Lola had a wonderful upbringing. She was raised by a set of loving parents that took her to church every Sunday, and she had a lot of friends. She made good grades and was the top of her class when she graduated high school. However, it was obvious from a young age that she had little respect for authority and "rules." She broke rules as often as she followed them, and she seemed to go by some internal code of ethics...not following anyone else's. She was never bothered when caught, although she was usually smart enough to not get caught. She took her punishment without complaint, although she didn't necessarily enjoy any of it.

Her crimes always had reasons behind them. She trespassed to fetch something stolen for someone else. She smuggled in medicine because what the person needed wasn't legal in the U.S. She let illegal aliens stay in her house for as long as they wanted so they could get jobs, and her protests were always standing up for something she believed in. Some might call this noble, but the judge was getting sick of seeing her. She also pissed the police off, because she'd just calmly smile and let them take her in. She never apologized or showed remorse for her actions, and they took that as arrogance.

Finally the judge got fed up with her disrespect and sent her to Serse. She honestly has no idea what she's in for, as she thinks it's just another detention center.

For Inmates: She's not a bad girl, but she has very little respect for authorities. I'd like to see her change that, and perhaps develop respect for rules and people in authoritative positions.

kaz

Oh yes, very nice.  Accepted.  Feel free to get posting. 

persephone325

She only joined cause I'm part of the game. :p lol JK

*waves* Hello again Christa! :D
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Clio

Quote from: kaz on August 21, 2012, 10:29:06 AM
Oh yes, very nice.  Accepted.  Feel free to get posting.

It's ok? Yay!

I'll get in the OOC first to see where I should start...

Quote from: persephone325 on August 21, 2012, 10:30:21 AM
She only joined cause I'm part of the game. :p lol JK

*waves* Hello again Christa! :D

Haha. I do seem to be stalking you...sorry. *blushes*

persephone325

Quote from: Christa McGinn on August 21, 2012, 10:30:52 AM
It's ok? Yay!

I'll get in the OOC first to see where I should start...

Haha. I do seem to be stalking you...sorry. *blushes*

Maybe I like being stalked... >.> lol
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Clio

Healergirl

There is absolutely nothing wrong with joining a game to play with somebody you enjoy writing with.

Chelemar

Hey Christa Welcome. :)

Kaz, I hope you don't mind, but Ice told them they could go ahead and eat. :D

Chelemar

Kaz,

are we to decide ourselves which trainer/inmate paring we want or...

SatanKlaus

Hey, are you still urgently looking for dominants? I don't want to force myself into your game as it has already started. But if you are still lacking in dominants, I could provide.

Character-wise, I was thinking of something a bit out of the box: A gardener. I would tend to a garden (or greenhouse, this being Alaska) and the girls could take turns working there as part of their training. Caring for living things is often considered to be an important part of social rehabilitation and I think it would fit in with the 'nice prison' atmosphere you have created. I could do double duty as a handyman and grounds-keeper or do some outdoor exercise.

SatanKlaus

Chelemar

I don't know if there are any more openings now, but I suggest you draw up a character sheet just in case, and post it, this way Kaz, the GM, has an idea of what you propose. :) 

Good luck!

~Chele