Meghan's Muse

Started by Meghan, June 25, 2011, 10:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meghan

Hi, thank you for looking in here. Please see my O/O thread link in my signature for more on my likes and dislikes. Here are some story ideas I have that someone may be interested in. I am open to others or variations.

Please PM me with interest and ideas :-)

Into the Darkness - tried but will do again
~ A gothic tale. A second distant cousin arrives at a mansion on the outskirts of town for a will reading; where a handsome but morose master of the house lives. There is some secret to the mansion and its grounds.. a mystery they work together to solve.

Into the Rhythm
~ A contemporary tale of an active/retired singer who is stalked and her father hires her a bodyguard. Being headstrong, they two clash with some humor and conflict even as they are drawn together while the case is being solved outside their large home where the woman feels hedged in.

Right as Rain
~ Two strangers meet in a basement during a fierce storm. Afterward do they continue seeing each other? How do they reconstruct their lives? What damage had been done? Set in a smaller town. My woman character would be living on the outskirts, managing a ranch and perhaps need help despite her independence.

Good Medicine - tried once but still game
~ A nurse is hired to care for a newly injured man and they clash on tactics even as attraction brews. He could be injured for various reasons left up to character opposite me. A romance, perhaps comedic or intense.

Faerie Tale
~ A fairy in the woods opposes some new development of land that borders into her forest land. Faerie vs human with them conflicting but again, some attraction and some magic this time contribute to the mix.

Out and Beyond
~ Fantasy/Sci-Fi mix.  A couple of characters ~male and female take off on a voyage for some reason and are captivated gradually with each other. Need a purpose for their voyage and want some plot development.

Previous Roleplays
Return to Lakeland
Into the Darkness
Good Medicine

Stories
The Price

katwenty

I would love to do any of these, especially Right as Rain, Into the Rhythm, or Into the Darkness. It sounds like a lot of fun to do!

Meghan

Quote from: katwenty on June 26, 2011, 12:59:56 PM
I would love to do any of these, especially Right as Rain, Into the Rhythm, or Into the Darkness. It sounds like a lot of fun to do!

Thanks for the interest... I PM'ed you

tobisquestion

I'm intrigued by the "out and beyond" concept...wanna knock some ideas around with me for that?  :)
Character images inspiration: Female - Male

Meghan

Quote from: tobisquestion on June 27, 2011, 11:09:52 AM
I'm intrigued by the "out and beyond" concept...wanna knock some ideas around with me for that?  :)

Sent you a PM! :)

cirdanf

I'd love to try the Fairy Tale of yours. If you desire to talk about it, send a PM this way.

Thanks,

Cir.
www.f-list.net/c/cirdan

Check for nice insight :)