Ladies Of London

Started by Silver, October 29, 2008, 11:51:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver

I know that I have this idea in my normal ideas thread but I would really like to do this one with a person who isn't going to leave after a few posts are exchanged, for that had begun to bother me quite a bit. Also a person who has a nice writing style able to play off of each post made. So please read and take a look and if you like the idea just leave a reply or drop me a pm. Thank You.

Ladies of London[UN]: Open

1868 would be the year in which Isabella began to feel something different beginning to happen. At first hours would pass by with no memory to them, then it those hours would grow longer turning into days at a time. Finally it got to the point where 2 months at a time memory would fault her time and time again. What wasn't know is that Isabella had a split personality that took control during those times, named Bellinda. Before one of these spells a man would appear to her wanting to know so much more then he would see the change and what she turned into. Another man would already know Bellinda yet have no idea she was really Isabella who his friend was pinning after. How could both men get what they wanted when in love with someone who appeared to be one in the same.

-----------------------------------------------------------

~Other Notes Upon Ladies Of London~

Some say that there are those about who must be sick in one way or another, people who have something known as a split personality. Others claim they are broken and should be ignored until something comes to end their petty lives. Should such be fixed in some fashion or should there be a person who is willing to deal with both personalities. What if there was a person who drew out one personality more than another, what if they liked the personality which they didn't draw out often enough, falling in love with that side and not the other. To go further, What if something was done to make the two personalities of one person turn into one, with the other becoming real as a person with them both looking some what alike in certain ways.

Isabella, the meaning of which is "God is my Oath". Would be called Bella at times which means, "Beautiful" when thought of as taken from "Bella" in Italian terms. Also the name Bellinda came to mind for it's meaning of beautiful serpent, which to me comes off as beautiful evil in a way. At first I wanted the name of the other personality to be Belladonna but that isn't a real name only the name of a type of plant so Bellinda stuck.

Isabella and Bellinda would look slightly alike but different look were had that no one would be able to tell them apart very well save for perhaps the shape of their nose.

~This idea came from a picture that I had, if you wish to know more please just pm myself and we can discuss the matter. But I will not post the picture here in fear that others will get ideas from it too close to my own current one. Also if someone thinks this might make a good small group game please let me know.~
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Silver

I am still looking for someone open to this idea.
*give pleading eyes*
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

GolGol

I sent you a pm. It is impossible to resist those pleasing eyes ^^;;
My game ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75040.0

Ons and Offs, the updated list,  and pictures. Updated 29/10: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4506

Discord: Plasmapudding#3339

Silver

This is still open for those wondering.