Good night (Moon)

Started by Ephemera, October 22, 2011, 02:29:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dovel

Goodnight [you]. The day is over, for me at least. Time to allow sleep to claim me once again and cover me with her blanket of darkness.
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Ephemera

A scrap of paper, fluttering on the breeze, finds it's way to my feet. I pick it up, recognizing the distinctive handwriting, and smile. Releasing the bit of parchment to be carried aloft by the night air I smile and whisper. "Goodnight, Dovel, my old friend. I wish you well.

Ephe
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Dovel

Good night Moon that shines above.
Good night my friends whom I love.
It is time to sleep, no more this day
But tomorrow will surely come my way
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Ephemera

Goodnight my pale sister, moon.  The night is cold, and long, and though you did not bring sleep when you came to visit, I am retiring once more to stare at the shadows on the ceiling.  Please watch over me, from your perch in the night sky.

Goodnight E.  It was nice to drop by and visit for a couple of hours.

Ephe
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

SniperWolf316

Good night moon
As my time will be gone soon

Good nite stars
As I whisper sweet nothings behind closed bars

Good night sky
As it is time to say goodbye

" Sweet dreams moon , E , and everyone else "

~SniperWolf
" I won't run away anymore...  I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way! "