News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slywyn

Grabs the win after she stumbles up.
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Chevalier des Poissons

Lies and Slander, win belongs to moi.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Mistress Maro

-takes the Win.- Mew. Hah
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-steals the win from Maro and runs-

A & A

Mistress Maro

-chases after the Shammy- Nya! Maro shall have et again!
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-smirks and runs faster- Ha, nevah!

A & A

Mistress Maro

-Runs on all fours.- Mew! I will too. Shammy shall see.

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-opens wings and starts flying up- Mwahaha you can't reach me lalala

A & A

Mistress Maro

Hmmm. -sits down on the ground and wait for him to come down since he has to come down sometime.-

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-keeps flying and points- Watch out for the giant boulder about to roll on you -facepalms- Aww, too late D=

A & A

Mistress Maro

-lays on her stomach after being rolled over and cries.- Wah!

Chris Rock

Slywyn

*hugs Maro and takes the win at the same time* =3
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Chevalier des Poissons

-swoops on spectfade and takes the win-

A & A

Mistress Maro

-hugz the Spec back and pounces on the Shammy as he swoops down.-

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

Waaah! -flies up with Maro on his back, spinning trying to make her fall-

A & A

Mistress Maro

MEW! -holds onto him tight wrapping her arms and legs around him.- x.x

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-flies up to the sky, very very high- Someone likes my back, huh? >:3 You could wrap like that in front of me ;3

A & A

Mistress Maro

I could nya. But... -looks down at the ground.- ..we are WAY to high for the Maro to move around.

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-smiles- Don't worry, I got you alright if needed -winks- Have you ever kissed an angel before? ;3

A & A

Mistress Maro

-Holds on too.- Nya. The Maro doesn't think that she has, but I  have kissed a couple of devils. Mew.

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-smirks and holds her firmly- Let's see how Maro tastes then -kisses Maro gently-

A & A

Mistress Maro

Nya. -kisses the Shammy back and nips at his lip.-

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-smiles and looks to the Maro- Now you can tell everyone you kissed an angel -winks-

A & A

Mistress Maro

Teeheh. Yes the Maro can. =3 Mew.

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-kisses Maro again just in case-

A & A