Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.05.24

Started by Autumn52, May 24, 2011, 08:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mnemosyne

-114 I agree with Zilzilii. I think it's good. <3 (( I also don't think the girlies should be that worried about losing. It's a game. Meant to be fun. )) Anywho *huggles both* <3 Much love to you two. Know the feeling as well Zilzilii, I was looking forward to finding PM's from people I've been working with, so it was a disappointment to find just a flood of group replies… </3
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Harley

My bad day is pretty much over.  All I have to worry about is walking the dog in about 40 mins or so and I can crawl into bed and stay there for the rest of the night.   Although, I really wish I had some acrylic paint and canvases. 

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mnemosyne

-115 (( Ooooo I love acrylics and canvases *drools at the thought* now I'm thinking dirty paint thoughts, odd… oh well. Rest well when you do Zilzilii <3 ))
Mistreated

Harley

Yeah, I'm realizing that I'm not really achieving very much with water color paint, but I also don't know.  Acrylic can be a bit tricky too. 

*huggles Xandi again*

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Adammair

(Sheesh! Work all day, only got to post once on my phone while I was there, now it's thundering and lightning here, plus the heat and humidity, don't know how much longer I'll be able to stay on...and where are all the guys?) [/rant]

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Autumn52

Mnemosyne

-113 *pout* wish i was a man for a bit so i could help the boyos. </3
Mistreated

Autumn52

WyldRanger

Autumn52

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Rolo

I don't care what anybody says Xandi!  I applaud your efforts to keep fun and intrigue in the game and I love you for it.  XANDI ROCKS!!!!!

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Mnemosyne

Mistreated

Adammair

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Irilinquent

Autumn52

Mordred

*See Pillory*

WyldRanger