Mature Scooby-Doo type RP.

Started by Fetwick, April 07, 2013, 09:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fetwick

So I had an idea for a RP about 4 friends who just graduated college who decided to take up paranormal cases. With the classic set up of stoner friend, intelligent girl, crafty leader, and materialistic girl. I figure it would all start on their first case in Salem, Massachusetts when their dog accidentally unleashes the power of an evil spell book which in turn releases evil spirits into the world. It also zaps their dog randomly into somewhere haunted. With the help of a expert Paranormal Investigator(Think Vincent Van Ghoul) they search the most haunted places on earth for missing friend, each case getting them one clue closer.

Anyone by chance interested?

TheFonze

I am! Fan of Scooby Doo and this sounds so much like a mix of the 13 ghosts & Where are You & Possibly the newest Scooby Doo Show :3 Veevaa la Scooby Doo!!

Top Cat

I could definitely get into this. Dibs on the Shaggy character. =^_^=
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

sansa

I'd love to play Daphne's character!
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Blinkin

If only Scooby himself wasopen... that cold nose could go all sorts of places. *sighs* I grew up on the original scooby doo... pre-scrappy or that annoying little kid in the running suit... but anyway...

I think the only one left is the velma type... anyone ever wonder what she really looked like under that baggy sweater? ;)
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.