Whispered Mysteries | A modern supernatural game

Started by Layne Spooks, May 17, 2023, 09:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Layne Spooks

Quote from: Unholy on May 27, 2023, 09:39:19 PM
Hello, is this still recruiting? It looks very neat. I'm a bit of a slower poster lately though, and I wasn't sure if this would be an issue...

But 'more light hearted supernatural stuff' is sounding really appealing at the moment.  :-[

Hi hi! Happy to see you here! We're absolutely still recruiting. I don't mind a slow poster so long as you're transparent about it with whoever you have scenes with at the time. I will say though that the GM run scenes will likely have some sort of time limit between GM posts just to keep them from fading out, but thats not set in stone as of yet.

Edit; For clarification, the time limit does not mean you'll be kicked from a scene if you miss a post, your character will be moved along with the scene unless otherwise arranged ooc. The time limits also won't be a set in stone thing; if you're wanting to get a post in but just need another day or two, let us know and we'll push it back a bit.

Amaris

So, yea, basically there will be a GM post and a date on the top when the next GM post will be. If you need a few days, we can push that back. If you're okay with your character not really doing a lot during that round and kinda just being moved along, then another GM post will happen around that date with a new date of the next GM post.

At least that's tentatively how we're thinking of doing it. There are things to factor into if we follow through with that plan or not! I'm so excited to see your interest here!!

Unholy

If I have questions about how a race's ability works, is it best to post it here or ask via PM? :)

Amaris

If you ask here then maybe it could help others who have the same questions <3

Amaris

We are hoping to get things up and going this weekend! So, if you wanna be here from the beginning, then please dont be shy - Join us!

Unholy

Drat. I've had to scrap like three different sheets as I cannot get this character idea to come together right now. I think I will have to withdraw for now but if recruitment ever opens back up and I can make my brain WORK for a proper character I'd be delighted to re-apply later? ^^;

Layne Spooks

Quote from: Unholy on June 09, 2023, 04:54:55 PM
Drat. I've had to scrap like three different sheets as I cannot get this character idea to come together right now. I think I will have to withdraw for now but if recruitment ever opens back up and I can make my brain WORK for a proper character I'd be delighted to re-apply later? ^^;

Aw darn, its sad but it happens. Recruitment will be ongoing though, so you can reapply whenever you're ready!