Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeval

*jumps into Xana's arms and snuggles with him happily*

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

WyldRanger

*wraps arms about Aeval, snugglecuddling her lovingly*

leelan

*comes up covering Xana's eyes* guess who? *grins snuggling him*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

WyldRanger

*ponders for a moment* smells like....leelan? *turns and smiles* it is! *cuddles her along with Aeval in a group hug*

leelan

*laughs* smell? Oh the Japanese Cherry Blossom? Yeah its great isn't it? *cuddles Xana and Aeval*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

saturnschild

*looks at everybody with puppy dog eyes* I want to join the cuddle too *opens arms to be accepted by whoever that can't resist the puppy dog eyes*
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

leelan

*runs tackle-cuddling Saturn* i cuddles!!

saturnschild

*falls back from the instant cuddle tackle* O h dear I am loved *cuddles back leelan*
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

*performs that which is known throughout the galaxy as the super-secret-scout-trooper-drive-by-cuddle-attack on saturnschild*
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Phobetor

*Quietly sneaks in, sneakity sneaky like and wraps herself around Saberblue, hugging and cuddling him nice and tightly* Yay!
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

snow

*plays James bond music as he sneaks in and glomps Grape from he shadows* names bond, snow bond  ;)
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saturnschild

*sings on sneaking music and ponces on snow and cuddles with great sneakyness* Surprise

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

-attempts to sneak, since everybody else is, but trips over her own foot and falls into Saturn's lap-
Whoops. Oh well! -snuggles up closely-
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

oh my there is a lolli in my lab what to do. oh wait i know *quickly cuddles before anybody steals her away*

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

-enjoys Saturn's cuddle- Oh, silly one! Everybody knows if you spot a lolli in your lap, you lick it! -holds out hand- I'm tasty. XD
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

*licks lolli* wow you are tasty *cuddles lolli again while still licking*

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

-giggles-
I knew being called Lolli would pay off!
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

leelan

*sings* lolli lolli lolli lolli let me see you pop that body...*goes over and cuddles Lolli dancing with her*

Lolli

-dances with Leelan- I don't know this song, but I think I like it! -kissies-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Gotcha! *snatches Lolli, and cuddles*
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

snow

RAWR! *dives and knocks saber off his speeder bike and rolls over the grass, and pins him to the ground and gives him a big sloppy kiss and cuddles him* XD
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saturnschild

*steals saber speeder and drives by and snatches snow of saber and cuddles with snow on the speeder* high speed cuddling.

Ons and Offs saturn

Teno

*catches up to saturnschild and hugs her before running off again*

Hug and run :P

saturnschild

*speeds back around to Teno and scoops him up* ha no hug and run. I love this Speeder

Ons and Offs saturn

Mordred

*gives saturnschild a bit cuddle, realizing even planets that far away from the sun do have lovely warm beings*
*See Pillory*