News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Rise and Fall of Gender

Started by stormkitten, March 30, 2009, 01:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Lithos

There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

Neferus Andolini

Darius

When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Neferus Andolini

+46

Edit: Err..Maguerite's should have been 43, so this is now:

+44

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Darius

+44

I'm 44 two posts in a row... does that make me 88?
Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Dreamweaver

Neferus Andolini

Greg MD

Darius

Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings

Fireeyes

Dreamweaver

Neferus Andolini

Stan'

Just pointing out that Darius posted twice without a female in between his posts.

Dreamweaver

Yes, I'm wondering where the XX contingent half of this little game has slipped off to..  Surely they haven't accepted defeat!

Darius

Quote from: Stanmore' on May 24, 2009, 09:41:46 AM
Just pointing out that Darius posted twice without a female in between his posts.

My bad... we can knock it down one if you like. Forgot the op gen bit.
Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings

Oreo

I never admit defeat. Well, at least not in games. There is some joy in succumbing to certain...but I digress,

+49

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Dreamweaver

But is succumbing actually admitting defeat, O?  I'd think not ;)

+50

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Neferus Andolini

Oreo's last post doesn't count, as you need 2 posts in between 2 of yours'. So..

+51