Balcary Health Spa

Started by Catherine7, October 28, 2016, 03:53:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catherine7

Here’s a topic that I’ve been toying with for a while and can’t decide how best to proceed. Perhaps a more experienced RPer can help bring my idea to life.

Please read the story here:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=257910.0

The idea is that a young and talented accountant is blackmailed into releasing his wife (a former model) to work in a health spa that is actually a cover for a high class brothel for the ultra-rich.

The plan is that Jennifer is exposed to a series of encounters with different clients, ranging from the mild to the extreme. She will explore her own sexuality and indulge in others fantasies (including role play within the role play), and at the end of the term will be so corrupted that she cannot return to her former life, or will at least return a different woman. I have no hard limits for this RP and will be prepared to explore any and all of my partner(s)’s preferences, no matter how extreme.

I first wondered whether a group RP would work, with anyone on the forum able to drop in. I’d still love to go in that direction, but I’m not sure how successful it would be. In order to try this, I’d probably need to limit number of posts per encounter (say 20 – to allow for introduction, body and conclusion – or foreplay, intercourse and wind-down) so that all customers will be seen without waiting too long. It would be a series of erotic shorts but of course there’d be nothing stopping anyone returning or continuing if there’s no one in the queue. If anyone has tried anything along these lines, I’d be very interested in hearing how/if it worked.

A safer and equally challenging alternative is to have a one to one with a single player acting as all of her clients (which is why I’m posting the request here). If anyone feels that they are able to fulfil this multiple personality role then we can explore pretty much all of your preferences and then some. However, I must stress that I want to avoid being caught in one theme – Variety is key, so if your only vice is incest, for example, then this isn’t for you. In return I can also bring in multiple roles as required to help satisfy your needs.

Think of a XXX rated Fantasy Island (if you remember that far back) and you’re pretty much on the money.

Please Reply or PM me if you'd like to join me or have any suggestions.

Cat xxx