News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Vice presidential debate

Started by Teo Torriatte, October 10, 2012, 10:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trieste

I thought Biden's giggling while Ryan was answering was kind of a turn-off. I did think it was disrespectful. Him wagging his finger at the moderator was also a turn-off - it really is rude.

So, I think Biden had better answers than Ryan but I dislike the fact that he appeared to have taken a page from Romney's playbook.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Trieste on October 12, 2012, 02:36:58 PM
I thought Biden's giggling while Ryan was answering was kind of a turn-off. I did think it was disrespectful. Him wagging his finger at the moderator was also a turn-off - it really is rude.

So, I think Biden had better answers than Ryan but I dislike the fact that he appeared to have taken a page from Romney's playbook.

I agree it was a BIT of a disappointment but after having watched the whole thing.. he repeatedly came to the heart of it.. Ryan's plans are non-starters to Mitt BUT the great waffler has yet to put out anything concrete and clearly Ryan is working thru his playbook and saying little while trying to impeach the president over actions HE and his helped to build. Oh noes.. not a lot of jobs.. just forget we killed all these jobs bills.. it's Obama's fault not ours.. Oh noes.. we're against this that and the other..but we pushed for things that led to this...

ShadowFox89

I loved Biden's "and you guys think this problem just magically fell from the sky" comment :P

Someone's been watching the Daily Show....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Stattick

also

O/O   A/A