My Return from Hiatus (F seeking story oriented M)

Started by Viper, September 06, 2015, 05:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viper

Edit: I am currently no longer taking requests, though I am still open to pms. I am working with a few writers currently and don't wish to overload myself. I would love to hear your ideas and if the idea jogs my muse I may accept under special circumstance. Thank you to everyone who contacted me! I hope to hear from you! -Viper

Hello everyone! For those who know me and those who may not, my name is Viper and I don't bite unless you ask!

I have currently returned to E and I don't want to jump straight into smut. Now I don't mind a really good romance between two characters, but I don't want a 70% smut based story. at the most I would want it to be 30% smut.

Let yourself be warned I am into darker story lines. I don't want to be a pretty princess...unless that pretty princess doubles as assassin for the crown.

I know this doesn't leave a potential writer a lot to work with, after being gone for so long...I don't even know what I want. All I know is that I want to find a partner that wants to write an epic story with me.

Apologies... I really wish I had more. Thank you so much for reading! PM me for Inquiry please!

Giantmutantcrab

Hi there.

I was going through the Wanted ads and found your... Request? :) I'll be honest : I hesitated before writing this because I don't really know what it is you are looking for. So I'm curious and that's mainly why I'm contacting you. What is it that you are looking for in a writing partner? What did you feel like writing?