Batman for Marvel

Started by Batman4560, July 03, 2013, 11:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ErikaWyte

CRAP...just realized I did the 1st person thing again...SORRY!  I have a habit of really getting into character....But hey look on the bright side, I didn't use parenthesis! :)

Demigod1945

Quote from: Kepesk on July 09, 2013, 01:11:54 AM
I suppose I should also take this time to let everyone know that I won't be here for the next two - yes, count `em - two days...  :-\ Sucktastic timing, I know, but camping trip for nephew's 13th b-day planned before I even applied here.
Well that won't be fun, for us I mean.
Quote from: ErikaWyte on July 09, 2013, 01:16:56 AM
CRAP...just realized I did the 1st person thing again...SORRY!  I have a habit of really getting into character....But hey look on the bright side, I didn't use parenthesis! :)

Hey like I said, write whichever way you feel most comfortable with.

Also guys I'm heading for bed. So night.

Cascalence

Casca's O/O's--A work in progress

Demigod1945

Quote from: Kepesk on July 09, 2013, 01:05:55 AM
Uh oh... I think we just went to The Bad Place y'all...!  :-\
And I apologize for the bogus pic. I wasn't really expecting all this tonite, so I quite literally just threw that together, and again, that is not the final image of Jake.

Uh yeah, where are you getting those images anyway? Just asking before I go off to the land of sleep.

Kepesk

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 09, 2013, 01:22:25 AM
Well that won't be fun, for us I mean.
I said you'd say that!  ;D
`Nite, Demigod. Good stuffs tonite man! Thank you!

Oh, and those are my images. I'm a 3d artist, but please don't judge my ability by what I've posted for our game so far. lol I have seriously thrown these together in record-time to keep stuff moving. I'll try and post my `regular' stuff in the Art section or something soon...
One swallow does not a summer make
~ Aristotle
My ons and offs     My art gallery here on Elliquiy

Demigod1945

NAME: Jake Crow
ROLE IN SCHOOL: Student
TIME OF DAY: Morning
TAGGING: Samuel Ervin, Rayven Hollows

Also just letting ya know Kepesk, the last several post of yours have the location as Infirmary in the header.

Demigod1945

Quote from: Kepesk on July 09, 2013, 01:27:02 AM

Oh, and those are my images. I'm a 3d artist, but please don't judge my ability by what I've posted for our game so far. lol I have seriously thrown these together in record-time to keep stuff moving. I'll try and post my `regular' stuff in the Art section or something soon...

Demigod1945

Ah dang it, I meant to put that no judging shall happen. -_-

Kepesk

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 09, 2013, 01:28:50 AM
NAME: Jake Crow
ROLE IN SCHOOL: Student
TIME OF DAY: Morning
TAGGING: Samuel Ervin, Rayven Hollows

Also just letting ya know Kepesk, the last several post of yours have the location as Infirmary in the header.
Oh, snaps! Sorry! That's what happens when I'm in a such a rush...! I'll go back and change them...
~ Aristotle

Demigod1945

Ok now I'm off *tips tophat* goodnight ladies and gentlemen. *gives Cas a milkshake, and throws ice at Kepesk's face, then leaves*

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 09, 2013, 01:34:58 AM
Ok now I'm off *tips tophat* goodnight ladies and gentlemen. *gives Cas a milkshake, and throws ice at Kepesk's face, then leaves*
YAY MILKSHAKE *sips* Night Demi~  Sleep well!

Demigod1945

Hey hey Kepesk!! You say you're any artist right! Could you possibly make a picture for everyone?

Kepesk

:stands next to Cas' with ice on his face...: |=

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 09, 2013, 01:43:13 AM
Hey hey Kepesk!! You say you're any artist right! Could you possibly make a picture for everyone?
Why do you think I've been asking everyone what actor would play their character in a movie...?  ;)
~ Aristotle

Demigod1945

Quote from: Kepesk on July 09, 2013, 01:45:06 AM
Why do you think I've been asking everyone what actor would play their character in a movie...?  ;)
Wow, didn't even think about it. Well I guess that answers my question Again night

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 09, 2013, 01:45:06 AM
Awww, poor babeh...*shares her shake*

Kepesk

Quote from: Cascalence on July 09, 2013, 01:48:08 AM
Awww, poor babeh...*shares her shake*
|=< ...sssiiiiip... |=<
~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 09, 2013, 01:51:58 AM
|=< ...sssiiiiip... |=<
*stares at the look on his face*  The shake isn't making it go away?  *frowns*  Well, I suppose it can't be helped... *smooches Kepesk's cheek to see if that does the trick*

Kepesk

Quote from: Cascalence on July 09, 2013, 01:54:14 AM
*stares at the look on his face*  The shake isn't making it go away?  *frowns*  Well, I suppose it can't be helped... *smooches Kepesk's cheek to see if that does the trick*
o=
*blush...*
(=

Cas' Smooch Count = 3
~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 09, 2013, 02:04:41 AM
o=
*blush...*
(=

Cas' Smooch Count = 3
LOL, keeping count.
But hey!  You're smilin now!  Yays!

Kepesk

Quote from: Cascalence on July 09, 2013, 02:07:21 AM
LOL, keeping count.
But hey!  You're smilin now!  Yays!
Yes, I am. (=<
And of course I'm keeping count! How else am I gonna beat Seranova...!?!  ;)
~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 09, 2013, 02:17:03 AM
Yes, I am. (=<
And of course I'm keeping count! How else am I gonna beat Seranova...!?!  ;)

LOL.
*sighs*  You're not gonna be on for two days.  Jake's prolly gonna miss Karen's class...

Kepesk

Quote from: Cascalence on July 09, 2013, 02:19:32 AM
LOL.
*sighs*  You're not gonna be on for two days.  Jake's prolly gonna miss Karen's class...
Lame. Maybe you and/or the others could take over for me...? It's kinda weird cuz I'm sure no one really knows what's going on with him right now specifically... I do, but I don't wanna just come out and tell everyone, cuz that'll ruin All The Fun.  :-\
Or maybe he's just trapped in the infirmary all day cuz of what happened...? Urg. I'd still wanna rp that too... >:(
I can't miss her class tho! I gotta get an "A"! --I mean... Jake's gotta get an "A"!  ;)
~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 09, 2013, 02:27:22 AM
Lame. Maybe you and/or the others could take over for me...? It's kinda weird cuz I'm sure no one really knows what's going on with him right now specifically... I do, but I don't wanna just come out and tell everyone, cuz that'll ruin All The Fun.  :-\
Or maybe he's just trapped in the infirmary all day cuz of what happened...? Urg. I'd still wanna rp that too... >:(
I can't miss her class tho! I gotta get an "A"! --I mean... Jake's gotta get an "A"!  ;)

Well...maybe we'll get lucky and the rp will go slow for the next couple of days.  ...Maybe I'll just hold off on posting until you're back.  Or maybe you could even retro your post to have him in the class, but that's gonna be a lot of work on you ><.  ...Something will work out.

Kepesk

Quote from: Cascalence on July 09, 2013, 02:30:13 AM
Well...maybe we'll get lucky and the rp will go slow for the next couple of days.  ...Maybe I'll just hold off on posting until you're back.  Or maybe you could even retro your post to have him in the class, but that's gonna be a lot of work on you ><.  ...Something will work out.
Nah...I really don't want anyone holding-off from posting... Besides, I think Demigod would lose his mind.  ;)
I'll retro! I have no problem with it. In fact, I'm actually kinda surprised we haven't done a lot more of it already simply cuz stuff happens.
Or you guys could take it, improv with him in it, and then I'll retro/change/fix/add stuffs when I get back.
I dunno... Yeah. We'll see what we see and then figger it out, I'm sure.
~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 09, 2013, 02:35:39 AM
Nah...I really don't want anyone holding-off from posting... Besides, I think Demigod would lose his mind.  ;)
I'll retro! I have no problem with it. In fact, I'm actually kinda surprised we haven't done a lot more of it already simply cuz stuff happens.
Or you guys could take it, improv with him in it, and then I'll retro/change/fix/add stuffs when I get back.
I dunno... Yeah. We'll see what we see and then figger it out, I'm sure.

You're right.  Demi would lose his mind.  But I'd prefer for you to retro, rather than push your char around.  I've never really been comfortable with moving another person's char around too much.