News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Hunted, the Hunters, and the Hiding (IC)

Started by bluemoon, January 07, 2010, 12:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kane Gunlock

Kane walked through the forest saki bottle in hand .he had the feeling he was lost much like alice or Dante. he was tired so he walked over to the nearest tree and sat against it for a moment .he took of his glasses then took a gulp from the bottle of Saki . his eyes moved to the sky and witnessed it changing from noon to evening .he lay there for a while thinking of nothing ,he liked it that way not having to think of her or him or why in the gods name he was still there he almost drifted of to sleep 

Sinna Mystika

Selene calmly retrieved her basket and resumed collecting pine needles. "I meant no offense, princess. I know of many with savage ways that are disturbed by my kind." She continued her harvesting until the basket was full, then she began digging for the wet earth that she would use to pack the pine brush into the gaps. She worked for nearly an hour before she stopped to take a rest inside. The sunlight would not kill her, as those abominations that called themselves vampires, but it would cause her severe pain if she stayed out too long.

bluemoon

Mika started to head back inside, when a scent caught her attention.

"Hey, Selene, do you smell that?" the faint smell of human wafted through the air. Mika started to growl, her canines growing longer as she snarled. Her nails grew long and sharp, her muscles rippling, screaming to change into wolf, "No..." she told herself, willing the change back, keeping only her claw like nails, sharper teeth, and finely toned muscles.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Kane Gunlock

kane awoke relising it was dark, he thougt for a moment″i won't be able to make it to the town now better i find some were to hid and rest for the night” .he got up and walked aways tell he came to some under he quickly cleared it then crawled into it he then stat up right, unholsterd his magnum, pull the hammer,then closed his eyes and put the gun to his for head barrel facing out

Sinna Mystika

Selene sniffed the air too, and raced to grab her belt and cloak, coming outside fully prepared for a fight. She watched as Mika fought to keep control of her transformation, then scanned the trees for a sign of movement. She stood, crouched, trying to decide if she should search the human out, or stay put and wait.

"Do we go after it??"

bluemoon

"Only if he comes any closer," Mika said, her teeth clenched together tightly, "If he comes any closer he'll be invading the territory, that's when they become a threat," she said stafrting to growl a bit.

She couldn't stand humans, they were brutes. They hunted her kind, and others, out of their fear alone. Humans had a notion that they had a 'right' and that we were the abominations. The human kind dwindled, not because of mythical beings hunting them, but because they hunted themselves. What they called 'war' was feral at the very least, yet they celebrate killing their own kind. Then they blame their dwindling numbers on us, those who only kill to protect our young, ourselves. We nearly never killed ones of our own kind, hunting wild animals for food. Yet, the humans bred some, to use as their 'pets' and now we are forced to kill each other. Forced to lower ourselves to their level. Yes, Mika truly hated humans.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Kane Gunlock

He slept in the under brush for close to four hours drifting in and out of REM sleep ,All the while gripping his gun tightly.he dreamed first of his friend all at a table dressed in an odd manner, as if they were having a party, the second dream he was endlessly floating in a shallow ocean ,the third and most horrible ,was the day his wife died .He can remember the knife at her throat ,the grin and the bastards face ,the red gushing down her neck ,and her enlarged belly that held his child .He awoke in a gasp,sweat coming down his forehead. He blinked a few times   before getting up and deciding to move on be it night or not. He hustlerd his wepoan and climbed out of the under brush and put his shades back out even when though it was dark

Sinna Mystika

Selene waited for nearly a half hour before moving. She did not sense the human coming any closer. She went into the woods to gather herbs for replenishing her potions, returning shortly and disappearing into the shack. She spent the day grinding and mixing the plants, and then walked outside to watch for the human, leaving them to sit overnight.

Kane Gunlock

He walked for a ways tell he came to the path then he  walked for a good 12 minutes. Then He came to a house or a cabin ,it looked abandoned from were he was standing. He then took a few more steps forword to see if anyone was in ,this meant he could get some directions "Hello" he shouted

bluemoon

Mika growled low, the human had approached her home, her sanctuary. Her canines once more grew magnificent and powerful. Her nails, sharpening into powerful claws. She looked to the vampire, they had been resting inside for a while now.

"Hello," the man shouted, just outside the shack.

Mika's voice was not friendly, as she spoke out of her hatred for his race, "What do you want?! What do you think you're doing here?!" she approached the window, peering out it to get a better look at her 'guest'. Her face started to elongate, taking on a much more fearsome, lupine appearance. Her muscles rippled, growing beneath her skin. Her entire body was a lethal weapon as she stoof there.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Sinna Mystika

Selene watched as Mika began transforming, and jumped to the door. She looked at the human with a careless expression on her face, awaiting his answer to Mika's question. The human was dressed for a fight, and Selene was ready, one hand on her sword, the other held down with her fingers curled. Her hands weren't as lethal as a lycan's, but they would do some damage, if need be.

Kane Gunlock

He was a little glad to see some one else but as he got closer his mind had changed .in the yard was a Vampire and in the window has a Werewolf (or lycan he had heard that they liked to be called). Ether way he Really didn't like Vampires.he spent a week trapped in a village of the Bastards, all of them ether trying to turn him or suck him dry .When they found out his blood was 97% liquefied metal they switched to trying to rubb him out.

Lycan's on the other hand he had no problem with When most of them turned they couldn't help it. they to could not turn him but a bite from one would still be fatal .he would have to play this one carefully he thought to lighten the mood he would answer with a pun"coke with a side of fries" he said with his hand on his gun 

bluemoon

Mika was not amused by the human's words, "You dare mock me?!" she snapped, stepping out of the doorway onto the soft soil.

Her fangs were dripping, her pure hatred showing well through. She growled at him, deep and ferociously. Her muscles lengthened as the transformation was pushed slightly further. Her bones grew longer, muscles tighter. Her body was covered in a fine white fur, the skin beneath still slightly visible. Her body towered over the humans, her black lip quivering as she growled.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Sinna Mystika

Selene stepped in front of Mika. She wanted no unnecessary killing.

"Human. I suggest you answer seriously. Though I can kill you easily, I do not think I could stop her. Nor would I try. You offend her on her property, she has every right. What have you come here seeking??"

Kane Gunlock

He smiled at this prospect "if only she  she knew how high my body count is " he thought to him self " he had no real advantage here the smart thing would be to turn back and find the path he was low on ammo and need food and of couse the lead above all things .He looked at her for a moment and said "answers" before taking a step back

bluemoon

Mika growled, "Answers to what, human? If you have no business here, your best bet would be to get off my land!" she snarled, snapping at him viciously. She was tired of playing games with the human, and was very ready to kill.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Sinna Mystika

Selene stepped forward as the human stepped back, holding her hands down and out to her sides as a sign of peace. She looked at him, smelled him, and nodded.

"You are no ordinary human, as I thought. Just as I am not what you assume me to be. Nor is the wolf as patient as you are hoping. I will ask again. What is it you seek??"

Kane Gunlock

"like I said answers" he said as the Nosferatu advanced in a none threatening way " and some supplies I guess " he looked back and forth between them trying to think of a good exit strategy then took another step back 

Sinna Mystika

Selene watched as the human grew nervous. She stepped back a step, and bowed to him slightly.

"You need not fear me if your intentions are good. I cannot speak for the both of us, however. Please be specific, or walk away. I do not kill unnecessarily, but I also do not risk my neck for those I do not know." Selene smiled a cold smile.

Demik

Red walked up next to Michael, the leader of the Hunter group she was a part of, and whispered very softly in his ear, "Are you sure this is right? I mean... they live out here in the middle of the woods and aren't hurting anyone..." Michael grabbed her by the throat and squeezed so hard she couldn't breathe as he hissed, "Don't question me. Just kill them. They're distracted by that idiot, now is the perfect time for us to strike." He let go of her and gave the signal for the large group of hunters to spread out and surround the shack. They had been covering their scent in various ways, using dirt and oils that made them smell no differently from the woods around them and most importantly keeping down wind. Red went to her place, watching the Human who was different from other Humans though she didn't know exactly how, the Vampire and the Lycan. She really didn't feel right doing this. They were far out here, no danger to any of the Human colonies. She saw Michael give a signal to the group that was to be the bait to lure the Lycan fully out of the house and they moved into the clearing with their weapons raised. Red suddenly couldn't sit still, this really wasn't right. She heard herself yelling, "Don't come out of the house!" She had thought it was just in her head but when she saw the look on the hunter's faces she knew she'd actually said it out loud. The demon ran out into the clearing and yelled, "Inside so they don't get a clear shot!" Then all hell broke loose as the hunters opened fire. "I can get us out! Just get inside everyone!" she shouted and sent a wall of force at the hunters in the clearing to blast them back.

bluemoon

Mika's body furiously shifted into an up-right forme, her white fur still covering her body, muscles bulging. Mika grabbed the human by his throat, growling as she heard rustling in the bushes. "Who did you lure here, human?!" she growled low, clenching his throat in her hands. Once she heard the demon's voice begin to ring, Mika hurled the human far into the woods. If he deserved to live he would, on the other hand she could care less if he never came back. Seline on the other hand, seemed to almost vanish, Mika could still smell her of course, but she was long gone. The speed of the vampire was nearly unmatched, but of course, Mika was one of those.

Mika's eyes scanned across, everything in almost slow motion as adrenaline pumped through her body. All sounds seemed drowned out by her own heartbeat, and her heavy breaths. With lightning speed, Mika took out one gunman, the rounds firing off in all directions, flying towards a couple others. She dashed inside, slamming the door shut behind her, the gun in her hand. Why did she go inside? Now she was trapped! And as for the human weapon, it seemed useless to her now. She opened it up, dropping a few rounds out into her hand. They were clear, liquid silver inside. They obviously were the hunters, those who she had hidden from for so long. She wasn't afraid, but outraged.

"Get the hell off my property!" she yelled from inside. A few of those bullets and it could be lethal. Of course, silver wasn't nearly as lethal as humans once thought, at least not to an ancient breed like Mika. The quickest way to keep a lycan down was infact to lop off its head. No, Mika wasn' afraid at all. Yet, one of the faint scents she caught wasn't human at all..."Another one of their pets, no doubt."
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Demik

Michael yelled very angrily, "Stop Red! Don't move another muscle! You're gonna get it girl!" Red hesitated for a moment but then disappeared as she teleported inside the house in front of the lycan. She held her hands up and said very quickly, "Don't attack! I'm going to get you out of here so they don't kill you. This is gonna feel weird..." She reached out lightning quick and touched Mika then teleported both of them out of the house. There was a sensation like they were falling quickly then spinning then like they were being pulled up before they appeared on the top of a grassy hill. It was a very disorienting experience but Red was used to it. The grass was soft, green and fragrant and wildflowers were all around them gently swaying in the breeze. Red looked like she was on the verge of panic and said to herself, "What have I done... What have I done?! They're going to kill me or... or worse! I have to go back... no I can't go back... but I have to... Oh what am I going to do?" She reached up and twirled her red hair nervously while she considered her options; which weren't looking to good at the moment.

bluemoon

Mika walked over to the corner of the room, picking up her kimono in her massive claws. She turned around owards the door and was very surprised to see the demon appear before her. She was even more surprised when she pulled her through time and space, teleporting to another place. Mika had a horrid headache as she slowly lifted herself. The smell of wildflowers flooded her senses. Her body gently shifted into a young human girl. She sat up onto her heels, slipping the dress on, tying it around her waist.

She rose to her feet, brushing her hair from her eyes with her fingers. She looked around at the landscape, the grassy hill leading into a vast green valley, covered with wildflowers and clover. Her eyes paused on the demon who dragged her here. She walked swiftly over to her, grabbing her by the shoulder and swinging her around. "What the hell were you doing with them?!"
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Demik

Red had momentarily forgotten about the lycan until she grabbed her by the shoulder and yelled at her. She ducked her head, expecting to get hit or something. When no strike came a blush came to her cheeks and she replied, "They are my family. I just... I couldn't... you hadn't done anything. You were out of the way. You weren't threatening anyone... I couldn't let them kill you. I don't know what I was thinking... they're going to be so mad at me... I'll take you home soon but not now. They'll wait for you there for a couple days probably." She absently twirled her fingers through her hair nervously again. Still debating whether she should go back to them or not. Red didn't want to risk going back now and possibly stranding the Lycan here in the middle of nowhere with no way to get back. They were a very long way from Mika's little home in the woods. In the  sunlight her deep red hair glittered with every little movement as the wind gently blew it around.

bluemoon

Mika let go of the demon walking away and looking around. "Damnit, I'm stuck out here, and don't even have my whiskey..." She kicked her foot across the grass lightly, making some flowers and grass blades sway. She let out a sigh, squating to the ground and fiddling with some petals. "Some family, bet they killed off everyone you ever knew. They hunt your kind, you know?" She fell back onto the grass, staring up into the sky. "They kill us all off, whether we bother them or not. I've seen it happen before plenty of times, and it won't be the last either."
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake