News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Dream land Hotel and Café

Started by Wayu, March 14, 2010, 04:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayu

(I see xD So it's always deixSomeRandomDudeFromNaruto? xD I never really was a big fan of yaoi :P I read shojou, preferably the rougher ones hehe <3 But I have a friend who reads yaoi alot, and I read with her sometimes. Do you have any idea why they can draw the dicks and butholes in yaoi but not anything like that (only the boobs xD) in shojou? So annoying really :C )

Pix: *keeps throwing things behind her, whereas a big, expensivelooking vase gets thrown towards Dei's face* I'm looking for the keys and that stupid book wayu wanted all the guests to write in. Something about knowing who's been here so they don't get lost in all thw weird places in here? *throws away an old treasure map* AHA!

AngelDoll

Dei: *Ducks out of the way just in time, then catches the jar and puts it gently down*

Weird Places, Un? and who's Wayu?

(Nah, i tend to only like him bashed with a akatsuki member, the exception being kakashi :3 as for not drawing them, no idea, sorry  <(^.^) )

Wayu

Quote from: AngelDoll on April 03, 2010, 06:42:44 PM
Dei: *Ducks out of the way just in time, then catches the jar and puts it gently down*

Weird Places, Un? and who's Wayu?

(Nah, i tend to only like him bashed with a akatsuki member, the exception being kakashi :3 as for not drawing them, no idea, sorry  <(^.^) )

Pix: Yeah, it has happened before, people getting lost in this huge mansion. You know just because you went inside a room doesn't mean you will end up in the same corridor if you go out the same door. This mansion is weird you see. Some paranoid witch built it many thousands of years ago.
*she pats her hand on the book to remove the dust and traces some runes on the cover, mumbling in a weird language and the book pops open*

Mashirou Wayu is the current owner of this place, but she's been way too busy lately so I've been assigned to take care of it for now. For a small fee *she giggles and pops, suddenly sitting on the receptiondesk also with the keys in her hands. She puts down the old book and openes it to an empty page, leaving the pen that's attached to the book on the desk. *

Now if you write in the book the date and time you checked in we will know to look for you if you get lost. *giggles mischeviously* Ofcourse, that's not a guarantee we will find you... *smiles* But don't worry, if you only stay on the first and second floor then you shouldn't fall into anty weird dimensions or anything.