Sailor Moon group RP Possibly MUL[NEED A SAILOR MERCURY!]

Started by Orochimaru, October 26, 2009, 01:52:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Orochimaru

But we alredy got one together? lol :P Care to do a character claim?

Krysia

Hunter

I'm willing to take on more than one character, naturally I'd prefer Venus to be my counterpart target but I'm open to others.   ;D   What's the general plan for getting things going?  (You can PM me if you'd prefer)

Krysia

Just for completeness sake :)

Amara/Sailor Uranus
Michelle/Sailor Neptune
Hotaru/Sailor Saturn
Rini/Sailor Chibi Moon

That is if you didn't have their English names.

Krysia

Orochimaru

Quote from: Maleficent on October 27, 2009, 12:43:31 AM
Just for completeness sake :)

Amara/Sailor Uranus
Michelle/Sailor Neptune
Hotaru/Sailor Saturn
Rini/Sailor Chibi Moon

That is if you didn't have their English names.

You want to be all of those? That could be strenuous.But I digress... Rini is a child. That is a no for this rp.

Krysia

Quote from: Kenpachi Zaraki on October 27, 2009, 12:46:35 AM
You want to be all of those? That could be strenuous.But I digress... Rini is a child. That is a no for this rp.

No I was just giving the names. And if you want to get technical ALL the scouts are under age. They started the series being 12-14 years old. And if I was to pick up another person it would be Amy/Ami.

Orochimaru

Quote from: Maleficent on October 27, 2009, 12:51:02 AM
No I was just giving the names. And if you want to get technical ALL the scouts are under age. They started the series being 12-14 years old. And if I was to pick up another person it would be Amy/Ami.

Did you read my first post at all. They will be seniors in high school MEANING 18 or if he come up with something further in time like college. So, 2 years after sailor stars when they were 16 means 18. So yes, here, they are age, no technical stuff here.

Rachubka

Yeah... none of them really look to be under 16 at the start. Silly animes. :D

But yeah, no need to be snippy, peeps! It's all good.

Orochimaru

I am not trying to be snippy. I just don;t understand how it was not clear to begin with.

Hunter

If I might stick my nose in here, how about we pick the summer AFTER they graduate high school but before college would start for those attending....

Orochimaru

Quote from: Hunter on October 27, 2009, 12:57:37 AM
If I might stick my nose in here, how about we pick the summer AFTER they graduate high school but before college would start for those attending....

Good idea, like right at the start.

Krysia

Quote from: Kenpachi Zaraki on October 27, 2009, 12:53:11 AM
Did you read my first post at all. They will be seniors in high school MEANING 18 or if he come up with something further in time like college. So, 2 years after sailor stars when they were 16 means 18. So yes, here, they are age, no technical stuff here.

I never said anything about YOUR setting when I made my statement. I gave you a list of the scouts, -including- Rini, not saying you -had- to use her at all, it was just for completeness sake. You stated that Rini was a -child-. All I said was technically when the series -started- that they were 12-14 years old, meaning they were all -children- at that time as well.

I read the beginning post, or else I would not have posted to this. I understood it was 18+ Senior/College years for the girls. I didn't have anything against that. I'm not obtuse after all.

Orochimaru

I think I am understanding you. It is helpful, but I did not include Rini for a reason. The info was nice and I do thank you. Just, lets try to avoid confusing me. Please?

Hunter

All right, I think I've got a general idea for a storyline.

Oh yes, see here for funny story.  http://www.angelfire.com/wv/villains/tacky.html

Hunter

Orochimaru

You got it.

So far so good, if anyone knows people who would like this. Asking them would help.

Transgirlenstein

I might be interested in playing either Mercury or Jupiter but I am confused as to whar will happen exactly.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Orochimaru

We are still in the planning stages. I just got what the plot in general is.

SirHakado

I'd be interesting in playing Sailor Jupiter or Venus for this.

But I havent watched Sailor Moon beyond the second season, so I'll need to be brought up to speed on the plot a bit if that's possible.

Orochimaru

SirHakado

Ah, apologies, I misread on Venus, and Jupiter wasnt claimed yet, so I figured I could still play her.

But alright, if Jupiter is taken, then I'd like to play Sailor Neptune.