Recruiting - A.E.G.I.S. - Demigods, Titans, and Secret Agents - OH MY!

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, September 23, 2015, 12:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wispyr

Somehow, despite my stalking, I failed to post here. Well... Remedied!

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Wispyr

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on October 04, 2015, 02:22:23 PM
*squeals and tackles*
-Catches 'n spins with-

And I think I need to throw this here...

FACE CLAIM

[font=georgia][b]Caspar Peteus[/b] looks just like [color=maroon][i]Dominik Kane[/i][/color][/font]

Bloodied Porcelain

Reposting from the OOC so people with pending characters are aware:

There are still a couple approved characters I haven't gotten a yay or nay about for Operation: Mists. If I don't hear from you by Friday, I will assume you don't want your character to take part. I plan to kick off the IC stuff for that mission by Saturday, but may get the general IC posts that get the ball rolling up before then. The actual mission will kick off by Sunday at the absolute latest. :) Also, if you're stalking the OOC and working on a character but haven't been approved yet but would like to reserve a spot, let me know. I can put you on the list as tentative. ^.^
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Bloodied Porcelain

Sorry for double post... this is a fairly important announcement.

The Fate write up is here.

I just want to make it clear, again, that the GMs do not intend to do much to enforce fate as something in RP. If you, as the players, want to play up on fate and it's influences, please by all means feel free. We will only interfere when we feel as if it is in the best interest of the story and/or when Fatebinding comes up IC, and usually only to determine how powerful the bond and how the NPC in question will react to it.

Also, the Wiki is almost complete.

orderNchaos

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on October 05, 2015, 08:45:02 AM
Reposting from the OOC so people with pending characters are aware:

There are still a couple approved characters I haven't gotten a yay or nay about for Operation: Mists. If I don't hear from you by Friday, I will assume you don't want your character to take part. I plan to kick off the IC stuff for that mission by Saturday, but may get the general IC posts that get the ball rolling up before then. The actual mission will kick off by Sunday at the absolute latest. :) Also, if you're stalking the OOC and working on a character but haven't been approved yet but would like to reserve a spot, let me know. I can put you on the list as tentative. ^.^

Assuming that April will be approved, I'd like to be a part of Operation: Mist. 

Muse

I'm back in town and eager to finish this guy up.  Also very excited to get started this weekend. 

What is the event you're mentioning and where do i find it? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Muse on October 07, 2015, 05:48:37 PM
  I'm back in town and eager to finish this guy up.  Also very excited to get started this weekend. 

What is the event you're mentioning and where do i find it?

second post of this thread

Don't mind the number of open slots, we're not likely to cap this particular mission.

Muse

Oh, that is exciting.  Please sign me up. 

Fleshing the sheet out some more now. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Ghostraven

Bloodied Porcelain

Our first event is getting underway, but there is still plenty of time and room to join! This game is meant to be friendly both to system and non-system gamers, providing non-system gamers with an easy, streamlined character creation method that requires nothing harder than the ability to count to 30! We're also open to players who enjoy strictly sandbox play, with tons of open threads for developing small, inter-personal plots and interactions to your heart's content, as well as Event-dedicated threads, where those who may favor a more GM-involved adventure can play, following along with the metaplot of the game itself.

It should also be noted that you do not have to play a Scion. Human characters are perfectly acceptable... both A.E.G.I.S. employees and village-residents brought there because they are somehow connected to A.E.G.I.S. via a family member or because they can offer a particular trade/craft needed around the town. Humans are the far more simple option for those wary of system-creation. Alternately, if you want to have more than one character (perhaps you want to have a character you're free to sandbox with as you like, but you also want a character who will regularly be involved in events), we have a two character cap which will eventually be lifted.

This is an amazing game with an amazing group of players who are friendly, interactive, and eager to bring the world to life. We hope you'll join us!

AndyZ

If you've always wanted to try Scion but want some help, this is a great place to start.  The semi-freeform version makes things a lot easier for beginners.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

orderNchaos

I will say that while the character sheet looks very daunting....it's actually really good at helping to really flesh our a good character. 

The Dark Raven

Quote from: AndyZ on November 18, 2015, 11:25:49 PM
If you've always wanted to try Scion but want some help, this is a great place to start.  The semi-freeform version makes things a lot easier for beginners.

GMs are definitely awesome at helping, and are very flexible.  I don't system game, but I had a concept that went along with the back story, and I've got a character ready to play.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Bloodied Porcelain

As an aside, we could really use more men to help even out the numbers. :) We're currently a little heavy on the tatas. xD

Landshark

Sent you my idea BP. Is a dude but i doubt he'll be on anyones crush list :P

orderNchaos

Well I hope everyone had a nice refreshing holiday....Now get back to posting!!  ;)

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm spending today getting caught up after being away from work for almost a full week while on vacation, but will also be catching things up for AEGIS over today and tomorrow. I may build up all my owed posts and post them at the same time. >.>

orderNchaos

Take your time.  I'm really enjoying the interaction with the "gamer girls" in the Common Area thread.  Looking forward to seeing how the main event pans out.

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Bloodied Porcelain

A.E.G.I.S. IS STILL RECRUITING!

We are still open to new characters! It has been said before, but I want to repeat that you are not required to play a scion. You are not required to play a field agent, for that matter, either!

We are currently seriously looking for someone whose character could be a scion, field agent, and who could play a leadership role on missions! This would mean the character would need a decent score (3+) in Leadership, but they would not be railroaded in to their specialty. You could go with a more physical type who likes to get in to the frey like Captain America, or you could go with someone who is mental or social-heavy stats-wise.

Outside of that specific need, we are wide-open to almost any concept you can think up that falls within the game's system-lite set up.

AndyZ

I've been thinking about making a leader type, but I'm not sure which/any of the Deities would really work.  Would a mortal be feasible for this, or would a Scion work much better?

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: AndyZ on December 09, 2015, 07:03:56 PM
I've been thinking about making a leader type, but I'm not sure which/any of the Deities would really work.  Would a mortal be feasible for this, or would a Scion work much better?

Considering that literally the entire group of field agents are Scions at this point, a leader would probably need to be another Scion. That said, plenty of the Gods have leadership as one of their abilities, so you just need to browse the lists.