News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Cirus' Requests, Needs, Muses and Fantasies

Started by Cirus, September 23, 2008, 09:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cirus

CURRENT MOOD/NEED/FANTASY: Sub to Trans, Dungeon Crawl, The Tropics

Profile and Purpose

I am an ancient role-player forged in the fires of the red box over two decades ago (ye gods don't do the math, I beg of you). Able to dive into a dungeon at a moment's notice, I am comfortable by polyhedral dice and graph paper. Neverwinter Nights is my favorite video game of all time. 

In this world of I am what can be called a Try-sexual. In this mind, within these fingers, inside the words that I mold here on E, I will try just about anything except what the body calls waste. Here I fuse my imagination with my sexuality, and know that this is the only place where I do. Fortunately, I live most of my life in my mind. Some people in my life have cursed me for that and found it a blessing.

This thread is my sanctum, my blog with erotica/smut. Here I will not only advertise but vent any needs and fantasies I may have in my mind.

If you are interested in any of this please PM me

The Trans' Apprentice

Not exactly sure of the plot, could be fantasy or modern, I am sure we can work on it. But I am searching for someone to play a dominant trans-gender, or long-term play in a growing relationship and setting . I plan on playing Erois, an effeminate male (could be elvish or half-elvish), in a very submissive role. I have very little limits . I think he does this to gain power or magic or something. I will post details as I think of them.

It would be curious to explain she-males in a fantasy setting and it would be an excellent plot device.

Do let me know if anyone is interested

Deep Space

I have been thinking about this one for some time. Two (or more) crew members are on a deep space mission. Nothing to do in the craft except, eat, work out, read, watch holosex, or have sex. It could be just that or the possibility of an alien invasion, marooned, captured, sexual experimentation by aliens, you name it. Let me know of ideas and what not.

This thread, like many, got a lot of attention then just died out of nowhere, was wondering if anyone is interested again. I have it in the groups area

Roma Eterna

Got this idea in the lounge, a Roman servant, perhaps slave, a real gourmant as in the French and Latin; serves his master or employer in whatever pleasures them. Lush surrounding, perhaps an open pillared room overlooking a coast. I am thinking Hercalaneum before the vomiting Vesuvius. The peak of Roman resorts. The other plays the employer or master, and we can explore the Roman world, fiction or otherwise, together. And yes Roman baths are included free of charge.

Year One or Mayan Calendar

Born in a world divided by the Great Wall of Americas, Hombre is the Guardor of Sanfe, one of the few cities to be preserved during the decaying world of the American Southwest. Years of nuclear testing, and racial tension, and migration (which the former United States called illegal immigration) exploded in a social and geographical holocaust. Cities like Phoenix and Dallas rapidly ran out of water and labor as thousands of Mexicans suddenly moved south of the border. The Wheel of the ages, El Calendario Maya, appeared to have been correct.

"Scorched beyond repair, the earth seemed tired of these things called humans. All it wanted to do was rest, fold into its core and sleep for a while. We could see this with the crops becoming thinner, lazier and the sky never took on the blue it once did. Our band crossed the steppes and mesas, looking not for the life our grandparents enjoyed, in the last days before the blast, but for something else- for we were something else.

Stopping at the wall, members of our caravan marveled at the strange deities scrawled for kliks on the concrete. Some of them even identified a quetza and another remembered that far to the South there were temples that rose like the ones on the wall. My second tried to trace the feathered snake but he was gone 2 sun-degrees before turning back. As usual, the crazy ones whispered about climbing over, but the Mexa were a feared empire, whispered to have fallen back to the sacrifice of their own. Their own what no one wanted to know.

“We must continue to El Crater!” Libro, the scribe, astrologer, herbalist and brewer, shouted from his covered wagon. But it was easy for someone riding in comfort to talk of staying onto Paso.

“Oye Hombre,” my right hand said. “Why go to a place called Crater?” He had a point and wondered if following the sun, like our ancestors did, could bring us, like them, absolute ruin. But maybe I was just thinking about it too much. “Jefe, snap out of it,” he added. “There’s dust coming up and it looks like a line of them."

Damn another pack of Banditos, mierda, oh well at least Capitan will have more skulls. Maybe even something for the soup.

Vamos para ya, Hombre, vamos?"

Then the world ended.

It was reminisce of Gamma World RPG

Are we living in a land, where Sex and Horror are the new Gods? -Frankie Goes to Hollywood

IC: New Orleans: House of the Rising Sun
O & O's
Needs & Fantasies

Cirus

Only would like to say, I have returned and my story ideas are still good to go. Ready to start it going!

Recent thoughts are the following.

• Some sort of starship endeavor ala Star Trek or Orville going deep into space and exploring inter-species relations and customs.
  • A dungeon fantasy romp where lovers crush the evil that is the monsters. A romantic tomb of horrors?
  • As you can see from the icon, I am a big Dr Strange fan. I am thinking of a one on one, or perhaps with more, myself playing Dr. Strange and someone else playing Mystique. For some odd reason I feel like those two would make some serious chemistry together.
Are we living in a land, where Sex and Horror are the new Gods? -Frankie Goes to Hollywood

O & O's
Needs & Fantasies

Cirus

The Company

• Where is it written that we must play one character?
  • Why does one player play one character, or one character played by many players, or one player playing a whole company of characters? After all, writers play thousands of characters? Hell, Martin and Tolkein might play hundreds in their books.
  • How about a group as a collective play one company of heroes?
  • Is not the base four? Let us say a door opener, a magic-user, a stabby and a swiss army cleric. Everyone writes, perhaps one everyone writes about one character or many.
  • I agree, it might be insanity. But sometimes, insanity is fun!

O & O's
Needs & Fantasies

Cirus

New Orleans

• My city
  • I have been thinking of playing in it. Writing about it here, in a native details, wondrous to behold.
  • Either past present or future. Fact, fiction or fantasy. Lots and lots of possibilities.

More at: New Orleans: House of the Rising Sun

O & O's
Needs & Fantasies

Cirus

And other things

Here is a list of other things I am into, feel free to contact me on any of them.

• Cooking is the highest form of art, no doubt
  • Growing Hot Chile Peppers
  • Sourdough Bread Baking
  • DivinationL Runes, I Ching and Tarot and some point in my life, even professionally. Yes, if you are in need I can give you a reading, but I pick them and I don't lie.
  • PC Video Games

O & O's
Needs & Fantasies