News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ideas from Jen! (F for M) Updated!

Started by jena8806, November 22, 2011, 12:04:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jena8806

The roleplay is very basic and vanilla.  It has a plot to it that I like.  The story line is very open-ended, and can go in many different directions.

Two people have been in a relationship for almost two years, and the male has been in the military for one of those years. And on the third year he deploy to Afghanistan. During that year, the two slowly drift apart, the letters become less and less frequent.  One day, the girl catches word that he’s coming back in a few days, in the afternoon at the local airport. It's been a very long year and in the last six months, she’s finally begun moving on.  Will she accept him back into her life?  How far will he go to get her back?  (JackWhite)

They have known each other since they were in middle school, connected at the hip and always the best of friends, and always having the biggest crush on the other, though it never came out. The summer before high school his dad got a job half way across the country and he were forced to move away. In the beginning it was easy, they IMed, wrote letters and emails, even video chatted a few times but soon those became fewer and fewer and eventually they fell apart. The years have passed and the two have graduated high school.  Without realizing it, they have decided to attend the same university.  As luck would have it, they also signed up for the same English class.  Will their friendship blossom into something more now that they are together again and older?

The two characters have never met before today, they've talked a few times online because they wanted us to get to know each other but never met. They are two counselors at a summer sleep away camp for groups of 9 and 10 year old boys and girls. It's the beginning of summer and they're there getting ready 2 days before camp starts is where this would begin, after spending time training, and in daily activities with 'their' kids, they're bound to become close, but let's see what summer brings.

Please let me know if you are interested!

I am also up for other plots/ideas; just know that I am pretty vanilla when it comes to everything.

jena8806

kingmaster1

I would love to be the guy in the second story  :-)

jena8806

Quote from: kingmaster1 on November 22, 2011, 10:42:31 PM
I would love to be the guy in the second story  :-)

Which one?  The second of the 3 total or the second of the 2 available?

kingmaster1

the first of the two available, the one with the friends going to college  :-)