Humorous WW2 Idea [ M/F, BON/EX ]

Started by Hemingway, May 15, 2012, 02:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

I'm looking a World War II-themed game quite similar to an idea I posted a little while ago, but with more emphasis on the humorous and kinky sides of it. If you want to compare it to a movie, its tone will be closer to Inglourious Basterds than Der Untergang or any other serious movie about the war. If you don't like cliché WW2 German archetypes, you may not like the characters, because ...

The character I would like to play is in no small part inspired by the character Hans Landa, the polite, intelligent and not least witty German officer from Inglourious Basterds, though with some modifications.

The main female character would be his assistant and lover. Ideally, she would be a deeply submissive and sadomasochistic character, loyal, and not very intellectual ( though she may still be intelligent ). It would also be a bonus if she were bisexual, as one scene I'd be particularly keen on playing out is a creative "interrogation" of a captured resistance member.

Other than that, I'm very open to ideas for scenes, twists and turns. If this sounds interesting, do contact me!