Middle-aged man is Dota2 champ, discovers fans (M-F, possibly M-2F)

Started by zylogia, November 03, 2015, 04:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zylogia

First RP. Looking for sexy F partner who writes well and who likes excellent writing in her partners.

I have no samples for you to judge, so I thought I'd post a scenario-setting scene (below). It can be either the jumping off point or we can retrogress to an earlier time and work up to this scene.

For this RP I'd prefer to have female writer opposite me. Somewhat kinky is OK. Hot and steamy as part of a good plot is great.

I should warn you that my ability to connect to Elliquiy is intermittent. I'll try hard to post at least twice per week, but I can't promise this.

======================================================
Z noted with satisfaction the next wave of creeps racing up the lower lane to reinforce Lina (his hero) and the creeps currently attacking Dire’s lower tower – already almost devoid of hit points. By the time reinforcements arrived the tower should have fallen, and their combined force could then push toward the middle tower.

Z's satisfaction evaporated as he noticed a Dire hero on the minimap passing one of his wards. “Shit!” Z muttered under his breath, then he spoke into the microphone to his team, “Pushing lower lane,” and hoping someone would intercept the Dire hero and hoping even more fervently that it wasn’t… “Shit!” Z muttered, a bit louder this time, as the Dragon blinked into existence and started to breathe fire on Lina. “Shit! Shit! Shit!” as Lina raced down the screen, trying to escape but colliding instead with his incoming creeps, who unwittingly morphed from allies to obstacles. “Damn!” as Lina's status bar turned red.

Slumped back in his chair while waiting the 59 seconds Lina needed to respawn and rejoin the action, Z felt the presence of a particular fan percolating into his mind, her eyes captivating him in retrospect as much as they had in person during their fleeting encounter. His mental gaze inched down her face, past her perfectly upturned nose to her quirky, asymmetric smile, lingered on her dimpled chin before admiring her high neck and slightly-too-prominent collar bones. He imagined placing his lips on the nape of ner neck, inhaling the scent he didn’t quite get in person, tasting…

The background music suddenly changed, and all thoughts of the mysterious fan dissipated into the intensity of the game. Lina had respawned, and Z sent her racing back up the lower lane to rejoin the fight, hoping he could avoid getting killed again.

======================================================

If this is enough, let me know!