News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ninja Gaiden 2

Started by Sabby, June 20, 2008, 11:16:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

Yep, its here. Ninja Fucking Gaiden 2 :D

Ninja Gaiden was one of the best action games ever created (if not THE best) and I've had the pleasure of enjoying the sequel ;D

My god, the blood... the gore. The combat is fast as ever, the Ninpo (magic) is in more supply, the difficulty is slightly easier (but still punishing) and the levels and enemies are all so varied. Its long as well, and I won't be finishing it any time soon.

ZK

And as well possibly the last in the series. Itagaki left Tecmo, his resignation will be final in July 1st.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Inkidu

The only game where I got my ass kicked by the tutorial level. I'm not joking. Go to Newgrounds and look up Awesome Gaiden, if you don't already know. I found the game and its sequal to be brutal to the utmost definition of the word.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Sabby

I had no trouble with playing NG2 >__> I rarely die, though some levels have an unfair feeling to them. Hard to fight jet packed cyborg lizards when theres dudes raining down rapid fire grenades that fill up your screen.

Inkidu

0_o doesn't sound easy to me, but I've only got to play it at a friend's house so not much.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Chris Brady

I once rented NG1 for my Xbox, I had it for a week.

I only kept it for a day, before returning it.

It was overly difficult, unsatisfying and any game that frustrates me to the point of wanting to smash things outside the game is not something I'm going to keep.

The first boss was way too difficult.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming