The complete DC Universe. (Interest check/Recruiting still.)

Started by Batman4560, August 17, 2013, 08:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman4560

Normally I have no problem letting you play whoever you want, however we already have Zatanna. If she opens up I will let you pick her up.

Irishfire87

Sorry about that then.  I just hadn't seen her here...  Must be in another thread?  I guess I was confused.

Batman4560

It's all good. I am glad you are interested in other characters.

Fetwick

Maybe we should start advertising for Supes, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, and maybe another Lantern like Jordan or Stewart since it seems the GL we have now is a carry by their own rules type.

Irishfire87

If you wanted I could post an app for wonder woman but I didn't because I didn't overly want there to be a chance of having two characters that I control in the same plot topic.  At the same time she'd be fun to rp as.

Fetwick

I think someone of Diana's caliber could take Orin down. I was going to have Supergirl ultimately take him down with the assisted help of the other three, because individually(Aside from the Flash if he wanted to go all out.) I think Orin could take them, with Supergirl being inexperienced. If Wonder Woman Showed up she'd totally have the skills to impress Aquaman by defeating him. Plus it's a royalty fight!

Wajin

Quote from: Fetwick on September 06, 2013, 10:07:54 AM
I think someone of Diana's caliber could take Orin down. I was going to have Supergirl ultimately take him down with the assisted help of the other three, because individually(Aside from the Flash if he wanted to go all out.) I think Orin could take them, with Supergirl being inexperienced. If Wonder Woman Showed up she'd totally have the skills to impress Aquaman by defeating him. Plus it's a royalty fight!

Glad to see someone finally admitting that flash is awesome. Flash has been proven to be able to take down just about anyone <.< I mean... what are you gonna do when you get hit by a fist travelling towards you at 0.99999999 times the speed of light...
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Batman4560

If anyone knows somebody that can play these characters feel free to invite them.

Fetwick

Flash is a tricky guy, he doesn't have super strength so on one hand he's very vulnerable, so it's all about timing. But then there's his ability to move atoms with his speed... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YYIRGhMp7s

Irishfire87

Would Aquaman necessarily have to be beaten to cause him to rethink things?  Plus I agree that the other heroes aren't getting enough credit, like the flash, green arrow or green lantern.

*points to all of the things that any of the green lanterns can do.*

Wajin

Quote from: Fetwick on September 06, 2013, 10:19:05 AM
Flash is a tricky guy, he doesn't have super strength so on one hand he's very vulnerable, so it's all about timing. But then there's his ability to move atoms with his speed... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YYIRGhMp7s

not to mention the fact that he can steal momentum and kinetic energy from people <.< that's quite handy too
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

Fetwick

I was thinking Aquaman sees them as weak and spoiled as they waste what resources they have. A worthy opponent would change his mind, plus it'd probably help the fact that there's always been a thing between Orin and Diana. He'd send Orm back to Atlantis while he learns more not knowing about the eventual rise of the Ocean Master usurping his throne.

Wajin

Quote from: Fetwick on September 06, 2013, 10:28:20 AM
I was thinking Aquaman sees them as weak and spoiled as they waste what resources they have. A worthy opponent would change his mind, plus it'd probably help the fact that there's always been a thing between Orin and Diana. He'd send Orm back to Atlantis while he learns more not knowing about the eventual rise of the Ocean Master usurping his throne.

and let's not forget, it's Flash who gives Aquaman his nickname :P at least it was originally

Fetwick

It can still apply here. For now, he is known as The King of Atlantis, Orin.

Irishfire87

It probably would be better with more heroes but shouldn't we try to work with what we have?

I do agree that we (the 4 fighting against the Atlanteans)  have to remember that it's not just aquaman we're fighting.  It's not 4 versus Aquaman.

Kara might surprise Orin with her reaction to the whole thing anyways since Supergirl hasn't decided what she thinks of humans yet.

Batman4560

Fetwick

Oh yeah, I was just mentioning ideas. I suspect it'll be those 4, but if someone else joins the RP in the caliber of Supes, MM, WW, or ect. Orin's going down fast.

Gannameade

Quote from: Fetwick on September 06, 2013, 10:19:05 AM

Exactly that is my son's favorite episode.