Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Not guilty, but...I've never brought in McDonalds!!   ;P (Can just hear people whispering "I smell a Big Mac and french fries!!")

Ever got caught with open container in your car?

Belle33

No.. geeesh!

Ever talked your way out of a traffic ticket?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Anesa

Yessssss, guilty.... a few times ;P

Ever pulled over on the side of the road with a girl/guyfriend and had a pee race?   LOL

Story Tale

Never made it a race but I have done the *can you see me behind this bush* thing.

Ever been with someone or been that person that talks to the actors in the movie theater?

Anesa

lmbo  YES!  They irritated me to no end!  (Please tell me that's not YOU, Naj!   lol)

Do you laugh when someone breaks wind?

Story Tale

(lol, no but I've been with people that have. The funniest was way back when my brother and a friend and I went to go see Titanic. There is this part where Kate is running through the ship searching for Leo and she is yelling, "Jack, Jack," over and over. Well the friend started yelling out "me off" every time she yelled out Jack... hilarious! My brother pulled the same thing during a twilight movie that me and his fiancee dragged him to. In all fairness he said he didn't want to go and that he was going to act like a jerk. :P )

Yes, I laugh when someone breaks wind. That made me giggle just typing that.

Have you ever blamed it on the dog?

Anesa

LOL!!  I loved that movie Titantic.  :)

No, I can't blame it on the dog, because I have no dog.  I just blame it on my husband!  (Usually it IS him anyway!!!)    Men!!   ;P

Do you ever like to just sit on a bench at a mall or in the park or anywhere where there is a crowd gathered, and just sit and watch people?

Story Tale

Lol... one of the many bonuses of having a man around. :P

Yes especially if someone is sitting with me and we can critique the peoples outfits/lives/purchases.

Anesa

Oh girl, we gotta go shopping together sometime!!  "I can't believe she's wearing THAT with THAT, can you?"

Have you ever chosen a dentist (or doctor) as your PCP based soley on his good looks?  LOL 

Breathless Intent

No..but I might as well have. Mm..gotta love a man with dark complexion and light eyes *swoon*

Have you ever cheated on a test?

Story Tale

Yes, god I hated Spanish. (and you guys should see my gyno. Omg. Hottie, I never really mind him looking down there) ;D

Did you take home ec?

Breathless Intent

Guilty!

Did you have any clothes in your closet that you know you'll never wear again but can't bear to throw out?

Anesa

Guilty... ya just know they'll come back in style eventually..   ;P

Ever tried to hold up someone else's mail to the light to read what's inside?   XD

VuurMeester

Only when it's adressed to people who don't live where I do, so I can judge whether it's important.

Ever reused a postage stamp?
O&O

Anesa

Guilty....

Ever turned the light off as you left a public restroom, knowing someone else was still in a stall?  ;P  (Nope, I never have! *whistles innocently*)

VuurMeester

Guilty, but only out of habit. I always feel horrible afterwards. >_<

Have you ever lied to a doctor in order to get some kind of medicine?
O&O

Anesa

Not guilty...All my drugs are for legitimate ailments!  ;P

Have been attracted to someone who was much younger than yourself?

Codswallop

Guilty.  The delivery driver at the pizza place I order from may well wind up starring in an RP one day.

Have you ever put an empty pitcher back in the fridge because you didn't feel like refilling it?

Anesa

*Grins at the RP idea*

Noooo....not guilty.  Only you men do that!   ;P

Ever lightly bumped into a parked car with your car, and drove off without saying anything?

Codswallop

Guilty, but I swear it only happened once.

Have you ever realized too late that you don't have enough money for a tip, and tried to sneak out without the waitress seeing you leave?

Anesa

*Sniggles and nods* Guilty!  ;P  BUT...I try to make up for it the NEXT time with a nice, hefty tip..

Have you ever lost money in a vending machine, and started kicking or shaking it, trying to get your stuff (or money) back?

Codswallop

Guilty, and I found out it's a good way to turn your foot into a maraca.  I guess it was a life lesson.

Have you ever filched just one grape from the produce section?

Anesa

Guilty.. Shhh!!!  >_>  I've even swiped a peanut or two.... 

Ever bucked a long line of people waiting when you found a friend who was closer to the front?

Codswallop

Not guilty on that one, although that may be because the situation has never come up.  Sounds like something I'd do.

Have you ever gone out and discovered your clothing was totally inappropriate for the setting you were in?

Anesa

I'm sure I have, I just can't think of any one specific incident. 

Ever switch price tags on something because you couldn't afford the full price?  ;P