Anyone interested in a wild grandmother-grandson or mother-son role play?

Started by ambitiousson, April 19, 2009, 05:59:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ambitiousson

Hi there i am looking for someone experienced within role play to join me in a story full of sex lies and deceit. Id like to find someone who would be interested in playing either the grandmother or the mother within the story. I have a few plot lines such as the grandfather or father (depending on which of the stories we choose) developing testicular cancer and having to have them both removed, causing the grandmother-grandson or mother-son to become closer and divluge into a wild affair...Weather you would like the grandfather or father to be having the operation at the same time as the affair takes place or having him be at home for a few months after the operation before it begins would be up to you :) i really do hope to hear from someone soon who would be interested :)...both females or males are welcome to play the part of the grandmother or mother within the story :) thanks again

ambitiousson

Im also online quite frequently so there wouldnt be much of a time delay between each installment :) Am looking forward to hearing from anyone :)