News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dama

Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.

DrippingWords4562

Sure of yourself, yeah?

Dama

Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.

DrippingWords4562

Cross-examination is needed.

Dama

You'll really question me?

DrippingWords4562

Questions? Just the beginning.

Dama

DrippingWords4562

Full battery of tests.

Dama

DrippingWords4562

Loina

Stone

George-Clooney-Chin-Dabra?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

JoanieSappho

Moraline

Zeth

DrippingWords4562

All substance, no style.

Dama

TaintedAndDelish

Completed. Eject the subject.

Moraline

Quote from: TaintedAndDelish on August 02, 2015, 09:20:37 PM
Completed. Eject the subject.
*gigglesnorts*

Inserting second probe now

Hades

TheWorkingGirl

You'll be sore tomorrow.
Ons and Offs

Apologies and Absences

Roleplay Ideas, and Ongoing Plays

I will be posting significant updates to everything soon. Please stay tuned, or get in contact if you'd like.

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

TheWorkingGirl

Ons and Offs

Apologies and Absences

I will be posting significant updates to everything soon. Please stay tuned, or get in contact if you'd like.

Stone

After his transgender surgery.

TheWorkingGirl

Ons and Offs

Apologies and Absences