Proposition.....

Started by La Vida en su Muerte, October 03, 2008, 02:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Vida en su Muerte

Who wants to pop my Elliquiy cherry with an awesome onexone RP?! ^_^

I am craving a lot of things right now, but my main one is:

Batman/Talia al Ghul

I have a plot, but this isn't the Nolanverse.  My Talia is fairly different from any of the other Talia's, though I hold true to her main characteristics, including: Her devotion to her father, her extreme sexiness, and her attraction -> love for Batman.  I don't need a canon Batman, I would almost prefer if he wasn't canon.  All I ask is that you simply hold true to his most important characteristics and then you are free to do with him whatever you wish.  I realize that it can be hard to basically reinvent a character like Batman, but if any one is up for the challenge, I can promise you a good time ^_^

This is most definitely a mature RP, and I don't simply mean mature themes, I also mean the way the RP will be carried out.  I need some one who is mature and knows how to do things...tastefully.  Even the not so pleasant parts of the RP, if there are any.  I am literate to advanced literate, basically meaning depending on my mood and the subject at hand you can get anywhere from  2 to 10 paragraphs out of me.  I expect your range to equal pretty much the same.  Conversations make posts shorter, we all know this.  Spelling and grammar are also quite important to me.  I assume that after spending so many years speaking English, and all those years you wasted in grade school you should know how to use the written word properly, or atleast know how to use spell check properly.  OOC, I don't exactly care how you write, but IC please be aware that it doesn't matter how much you write, if I can't understand it, we are not going to get very far.

The RP could definitely be considered DomxDom, since I would never call Talia submissive, but with Batman of course being the more dominant one,

I prefer PM's so we can discuss the plot, but if you have any other questions by all means post them here.

~La Vida

PS
I have other cravings, and I am open to ideas, so please do not hesitate to PM me if you want to do something else.
My life hurts.
Been gone for too long.  Depression is a bitch.
Random PMs always appreciated!!

Mathim

I'm very curious what you have in mind. I'm totally into the whole Batman thing after The Dark Knight and I remember reading a comic where Ra's and Talia were exploiting the weaknesses of each individual member of the JLA, having stolen that data from Batman's files. I don't remember much about her other than that she was hot, though. So if I have to reinvent Batman, I can deal with you using her as a somewhat unfamiliar character.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

La Vida en su Muerte

Wunderbar!  Please send me a PM so we can chat-chit about the plot ^_^

Yes....I said chat-chit.
My life hurts.

La Vida en su Muerte

I could be tempted to play this plot with more then one person, so if you want to try let me know! ^_^
My life hurts.

La Vida en su Muerte

My life hurts.