Where does everyone come ?

Started by Noki, April 10, 2017, 01:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nico

Quote from: theron64 on November 09, 2018, 02:56:09 AM
A quick cheer for the others living in England WOOP WOOP

I live in Birmingham in England currently.

Hah! I've been born there! ;D

Wolf O Donnel

Hang on.... Nico.... You've been born more than once? (That's the way it reads to me hehe ) How the hell have you managed that???? Lol

Sorry just my mind and sense of humour xD

Nico

Quote from: theron64 on November 09, 2018, 03:06:05 AM
Hang on.... Nico.... You've been born more than once? (That's the way it reads to me hehe ) How the hell have you managed that???? Lol

Sorry just my mind and sense of humour xD
Like I will spill all my secrets. :P

Wolf O Donnel

Quote from: Nico on November 09, 2018, 03:08:46 AM
Like I will spill all my secrets. :P

Ohhh cheeky, hehe but then again you wouldn't be you if you weren't cheeky

Nico

Quote from: theron64 on November 09, 2018, 03:10:55 AM
Ohhh cheeky, hehe but then again you wouldn't be you if you weren't cheeky

#SorryNotSorry

Wolf O Donnel

I've been out the loop for a while what the hell is #sorrynotsorry??????

Nico

Quote from: theron64 on November 09, 2018, 03:15:07 AM
I've been out the loop for a while what the hell is #sorrynotsorry??????

This. :P

Wajin

Denmark, born and raised. Lived on the mainland for most of it.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Mutt

Was born in Northeast Ohio and lived there for around twenty-three years.

Then I got seduced from someone I met on WoW and moved down to Alabama to live/date with him.
Been just over a year now...I love the weather down here but sometimes I do miss home.

ladybee

England, all of my life. VERY English, by which I mean I'm literally drinking tea as I write this
Just a silly Roleplayer

Captain Maltese

Quote from: ladybee on November 29, 2018, 10:28:03 AM
England, all of my life. VERY English, by which I mean I'm literally drinking tea as I write this

...but is there tweed?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Tolvo

Illinois, I visit Chicago every now and then. It's quite nice, lived her my whole life. We have lots of good food and sights and nice places. Unfortunately I'm terrible at directions so I can never help people find anything. ^_^;

yobo

I come from Norway.

One thing I really love about this place is that I can meet people from all over the world who share a common interest with me, writing. :-)

Tolvo

I thought I'd get a bit into the state where I live. I live near Chicago, I don't mind saying that because it's not really explicit, since Chicago is so massive you can see it from space.

So here using google maps with satellite images, behold the size of the city of Chicago, the Chicagoland area, Illinois, and the USA.

It takes me over an hour to reach Chicago from where I live, and I live next to it. The population of Chicago itself is about 2.7 million, that's who lives there. Not including people who commute there to work from across the state and from nearby states.

Rhode Island the smallest state in the USA is 1,212 square miles. Chicago is 234 square miles. For reference, Paris is 40 square miles, with a population of 2 million, Grand Paris has a population of 7 million, Chicagoland has a population of 10 million, Illinois has a population of about 13 million. About 10 million people live surrounding and in Chicago, and 3 million live in the rest of the state. Chicagoland is roughly 10,857 square miles.

We have 10 congressional districts in Chicagoland alone of our 18.

Yeti

I'm from the Tulsa area, in Oklahoma. 

Its a lot nicer here than most people think when they hear Oklahoma.  We actually have hills and trees and everything! :)
Current status: Available and looking!
Story ideas page coming soon...I hope!

Yeti-nomicon (O/O), Yeti Calls and Creations (Music and Art), Playful Yeti (Story Ideas), Yeti Tales (Storiytelling), Elusive Yeti (A&A)

Ephemeral

I come from the embarrassing state of Florida. Yes. Florida.

heavensends

I was born in Germany on a military base hospital since my mother was stationed there when she was still in the army, so I’m still an American citizen, and I’ve lived my whole life in Washington state in the US. :>

TheLionKing

Kaernak

Southwestern Virginia in the US

Lady Shadow

Born and raised in NYC. Lived in Brooklyn like Jay-Z, rode the 6 when I lived in the Bronx like JLO.

Truly, there is no city like this and I LOVE it here.

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~