I need help finding a computer game.

Started by Karasu, September 25, 2011, 02:34:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karasu

Not sure if this goes here but I really need help finding thsi game:

I can't remember the name of it, but it was 4 different games, equaled from one another..

Eaching taking place in an area where You (the apprintice) and your teacher are sent to investigate some sort of problem, it was an RPG I believe, since it had stats and the like you could upgrade, etc. It was for PC I remember clearly enough..

Basically another thing I can remember about it was the grapics weren't that great, but at the time it was pretty good, I'd compare it most with something like 2D games back in the 80s/early 90s maybe a little later. It had forbidden magics, and open exploration type of gameplay..

Anything kind of understand what I'm describing here?
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Roxy Rocket

(Removed for now)

Karasu

Well I remember the interface was all located on the left side, you moved by point and click and from what I recall, one of the games happened on an island where they were doing forbidden magic, and you get sent there to investigate, as you travel the island and learn about this you get the option even to side with them, giving multiple endings I beleive tot eh game, I never finished it to actually know for sure. There were brains I remember that looked to me like pigs on pedestals and you could talk to them and they were intellegent.

Samael

On & Offs | My Games | Apologies & Absences | Tumblr
Et comme des fleurs de glace, on grandit dans la nuit
La lumière nous efface, dans la noirceur on vit
Comme des fleurs de glace, on rêve et on reste unis
Des fleurs au cœur de l'insomnie

"Eisblume - Fleurs De Glace"

Karasu

I ended up finding it.. It's Geneforge 1-5 by Spiderweb Software. Awesome games.