New and Strange Idea : EX, NC, ( alot of kink)

Started by Barbara4play, December 02, 2013, 05:16:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara4play

The Wager:

Looking for : EX, NC, Domination, Bondage, Group Sex, Forced Exhibitionism, Bukkake.

I would play Mistress Rose a strong willed and  successful Dom. I’m well educated, wealthy ( old money) and have looks and curves ( I am especially proud of my breast) to match. I’ve spend year making myself the undisputed “Queen of Mean” in the area. You ( role opened to Males or Females ) are a professional rival, and fellow Dom. You’ve always pretended to be on good terms with me, but have always dreamed of breaking me and presenting me as you new pet/sex toy. Perhaps the result of a past slight I have long ago forgot, but you never will. You will not be satisfied till I am at your feet naked humiliated and broken for all our mutual acquaintances to see and enjoy.

Resently I allow my ego to get the best of me and lost a “foolish” bet and now must be your  slave for 2 months. My ego won’t allow me to welsh on the bet. You opportunity has arrived. What will you do, for starter…everything is up to you.

what will you do?
1. Bestiality
2. Breast Reduction
3. Weight gain
4. Forced haircut/head shaving
5. Body Modification ( branding, Piercing, Tattoos )
6. Forced Lactation ( caused by other than pregnancy)
7. Bimbo training
8. Pony girl
9. Puppy girl

but one thing for sure my days as a Dom are over!!!!!!!

Barbara4play

Another equally Odd Idea

The Tease. (NC, BR, )

A beautiful Curvy woman who makes her way thru life on her looks. stumble into a strange Pawn shop in a mall. The owner offer to Pawn her "looks" for $10,000. She thinks they guy is nuts. But the money is all too real, so she take the money and parties it away, thinking nothing of it. that is until the repay date passes and she find her body changing. She returns to the mall and the Pawn Shop owner says she can have her looks back for $40,000. Know she has to find a way to make the cash before some one else buy her looks.

begone by barbarahardscastles, on Flickr

A Before and After (a friend made)

How will she make that much money? what will she have to do? How much harder without her looks, and will she be able to do it before someone else buys them?